Thread: FS: 2012 R6 Race Ready

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

Red face FS: 2012 R6 Race Ready

I am selling my RACE READY 2012 R6 since I am heading to Germany in October. This bike has been a blast and is in absolute mint condition. The fairings are in decent condition. The owner before me lowsided twice (once on each side) but only cosmetics were damaged. The fairing stay top bolt mount is broken off on the left side, doesn't make a difference on anything. This bike has never been down since I've owned it and has always been garage kept.

I've ran 1:41 on MSRH and 1:51 at TWS so this bike is definitely capable of pushing even harder.

Onto the good stuff!
    Clean Title and registered.
    2012 Yamaha R6 7.7k miles on motor
    Fully race ready
    Full Ohlins front and rear (bought this year February/March from NTXSB, set for 160 lb rider)
    RapidBike Racing Module with the YouTune and MyTune modules added ($1400 value) amazing product. (Customer support/auto tune support, Auto tuner, launch control, traction control, engine braking management, afr display, all the race goodies, check out Rapidbike.us for more info)
    Annitori Quickshifting module
    Brembo RCS17 Brake master cylinder (amazing)
    Steel braded brake lines
    Vortex clip ons
    Vortex rearsets
    Woodcraft case covers
    Stock chain and sprockets
    Fairly new racing clutch plates (April)
    Yamaha GYTR carbon fiber slip on
    Charcoal canister deleted
    Smog block off plates
    That's all I can pretty much think of right now. If you have any questions please feel free to message me or comment below. I'm not in a rush to sell this but just throwing it on the market to see what happens.

Extra goodies;
    Stock fork internals
    Stock rear shock
    A few clip ons
    Rear wheel (slightly bent, possibly fix?)
    Front wheel
    Extra take off Dunlop slicks 70% life left (good practice tires)
    Comes with Dunlop medium rear and soft front with 18 laps on the R6 already
    Extra race tail
    And some other misc things

I'm looking to get $9,000 as is with everything included. I would like to sell everything as a package deal. Don't be shy to throw me offers.

PICTURES:
    https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...P6TnuBDJH82jy0

Bike #
    Keep it and do trackdays in germany,im in belgium for a while longer and I'm going to miss the tracks here. I have done portimao and cartagena for under 600 euro all inclusive 4day trips
    DWAYNE BROWN

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Unfortunately I'm only doing a 9 month rotation, and would like to sell everything before I go. Looking to upgrade when I get back.