Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AGVSPORT 2018 Custom Suit Program

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

AGVSPORT 2018 Custom Suit Program

AGVSPORT is a legacy brand in the USA and around the world which has been providing benefits to motorsports enthusiasts for over 32 years in the form or motorcycle street and racing protective apparel, including racing leathers.

AGVSPORT racing leathers have been tried and tested by the California Superbike School for 27 years. With around 90 track days each year, the students and instructors wear AGVSPORT suits.* That’s 90 days of constant abuse, sweat, and occasional crashes to fully test the durability of our brand with over 16,000 track miles per suit per year. FYI – it is the policy of the Superbike School that, just like CMRA, they run rain or shine, hot or cold. 16,000 track miles is over 1,500 sprint races at Cresson, and each suit lasts 2-3 years.

AGVSPORT has chosen Gear House Pros (GHP), formerly Frenotec LLC, managed by CMRA members Kevin Martin, David Roy, and Joseph Guerra, as its US distributor. GHP is proud to offer the AGVSPORT 2018 Custom Suit Program available to all licensed racers. With over 40 combined years of experience and training with multiple brands, our GHP suit staff will make sure your measurements and design are done properly and to your specifications.

Custom suit specifications:

• AGVSPORT Monza one piece racing suit retail USD $1299
    • Advanced Safety Seam Stitching (ASSC)*throughout the 1.4mm full grain leather suit.
    • Multi-Tech Stitch- Extreme abrasion and tear resistance for outside of arms, legs and back seams
    • Multi-Four Stitch- High Abrasion and tear resistance for inside of arms, legs and side of back seams
    • Multi-Triple Stitch- Abrasion and tear resistance for chest and other normally non- impact or abrasion areas.
    • Exterior Metal armor protectors on shoulder, elbow, and knees, with CE certified materials in major impact areas as well in place with the internal armor.
    • Rider choice of colors, custom logo, and name or number layout are designed in house
    • Unlike other custom manufacturers, All AGVSPORT custom suits carry an unprecedented one year warranty from defects.

AGVSPORT 2018 Sponsorship program discounts:

• As a licensed racer you are eligible for a $300 discount
    • As a licensed racer age 16 and under you are eligible for an additional $100 discount
    • Additional sponsorship is available please contact us for more details.

Contact us at Info@agvsport.com or Jguerra@gearhousepros.com

Ride safe and see you at the track!

Obviously I can Google GHP, but link to your product would be very helpful. Sounds like a good program, good luck.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Thomas View Post
    Obviously I can Google GHP, but link to your product would be very helpful. Sounds like a good program, good luck.
    Ask and you shall receive!

http://www.gearhousepros.com/brands/.../custom-suits/
    http://www.gearhousepros.com/brands/...racer-support/

We look forward to helping you out, Thank you and ride safe!

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    I'm growing very attached to this metallic blue. It looks outstanding in person! Give it up for Jay Newton!

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    **Attention to all going to the last round at MSRH**

I will be at the races on Saturday through Sunday and on hand to measure anyone participating in our custom suit program. I'm available Saturday from 3:30pm to 7pm and Sunday from 9:30am to 4pm.

If you would like to secure a time slot, please e-mail me at jguerra@gearhousepros.com

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    **Again, Attention all MSRH last round participants**
    I will have a few prototype suits I will be taking to the races for a very low price of $400.

If you fit in a size 44(euro 54), many of these will be in your size. Come check them out and you might get a very lucky purchase.

These are prototype suits and do not have a warranty guarantee; hence why the low price. All sales are final.

Contact me with any questions jguerra@gearhousepros.com

Status
    Expert
    Do you have a size 46 prototype suit that you're bringing to MSRH?
    BOHICA-ModClassic Champ
    Lame Duc Racing
    Sport Rider Coaching #43 ULWE
    Torquasaurus #10 BBE-F2 Champ

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Another knockout color scheme.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Ben, there is one loose fitting 44 but no true 46(56)'s.