Thread: Custom Painted Helmet

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

Custom Painted Helmet

Is there anything I need to know before I custom paint a helmet for the 2018 season. I don't have the funds to do it then find out CMRA won't allow it. I plan to mask off the DOT/SNELL stickers to keep them intact...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Just a suggestion. as we do not have anything against custom painted helmets please consider the cost of the paint job and would you do it again if you crashed on it. Also remember that we can total out your helmet for interior damage with very minor to no exterior damage.
    CMRA Asst. Race Director/Safety Officer/Medical Liaison/Outrider
    CMRA BoD Member 2018-2023
    Ex#29

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    might be cheaper to contact Chris Kruzel with DrippinWet.. Tell him I sent ya and ask him about the complete helmet vinly graphics that he has been working on. See below for a black helmet completely done with his graphics. https://www.facebook.com/chris.kruze...6%3A1511282621

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Yuan View Post
    might be cheaper to contact Chris Kruzel with DrippinWet.. Tell him I sent ya and ask him about the complete helmet vinly graphics that he has been working on. See below for a black helmet completely done with his graphics.
    Price estimate?
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Steven, I don't think they would have something for your helmet that opens in half, I looked into the Graphic kit and at the time only had it for the shoei 14.