Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Rule Book Posted!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    If rider A leaves chicago at 1pm riding a superbike and rider B leaves Dallas at 230pm riding a lwt what time does the rider c intersect with rider a in st.louis?

Idk, but my brain hurts reading this thread

Fwiw, my dog a #1 sweater for the cold.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Snyder View Post
    If rider A leaves chicago at 1pm riding a superbike and rider B leaves Dallas at 230pm riding a lwt what time does the rider c intersect with rider a in st.louis?

Idk, but my brain hurts reading this thread

Fwiw, my dog a #1 sweater for the cold.

Neither rider makes it, both bikes are illegal to ride on the street, both go to jail.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Dominguez View Post
    Neither rider makes it, both bikes are illegal to ride on the street, both go to jail.

Wow...too much to read, too little time.

Heard 500's aren't counted toward overall....what a shame! Great racing, really fast guys, and 500 ss was the highest entered race class in the entire club. Think at one time I cracked top 25 overall points(if mine were counted), riding two races...with guys like Hertell(s), Dylan, Jesse, Double D, the South African, Cooper, RMJ, Erica, Kris L, and several others.

Curious what's the rational behind 500 classes not counting? Last I heard, race entries cost the same, there's no exclusions(gender, over 40, etc...)...seems like we deserve the same shot you're opening up to other lightweight classes. For whatever the reason, I bet there's a fairly simple solution.

Just Sayin!
    Last edited by Derek Thomas; 01-15-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Thomas View Post
    Wow...too much to read, too little time.

Heard 500's aren't counted toward overall....what a shame! Great racing, really fast guys, and 500 ss was the highest entered race class in the entire club. Think at one time I cracked top 25 overall points(if mine were counted), riding two races...with guys like Hertell(s), Dylan, Jesse, Double D, the South African, Cooper, RMJ, Eric, Kris L, and several others.

Curious what's the rational behind 500 classes not counting? Last I heard, race entries cost the same, there's no exclusions(gender, over 40, etc...)...seems like we deserve the same shot you're opening up to other lightweight classes. For whatever the reason, I bet there's a fairly simple solution.

Just Sayin!
    cuzzzz the 500stk and 500sbk are not expert only classes, they is no distinction betwixed novice and experts in these 2 classes. "expert only" classes count.

well that's pretty easy to fix.

There were novices actually riding 500 or a bunch of other bike in the 500 class?

Either way...all easy fixes!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Thomas View Post
    well that's pretty easy to fix.

There were novices actually riding 500 or a bunch of other bike in the 500 class?

Either way...all easy fixes!
    yes? I think if I'm getting this, yes there were novices and yes there were bikes/racers "riding up" in class....only fix is to submit a proposal for the 500 classes to be split into an expert division and a novice division..

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Caruso View Post
    Tied on first place finishes. Not unlikely.

30 wins across 30 races vs 30 wins across 90 races. Who gets it?

And I'm sure Racer A won more than 30 races although I concede I do not know how many. Racer B won every race he ran. I don't know if racer A did but he can chime in any time. Both accomplishments are impressive, but if you had to pick, which would you pick.
    Racer A won 55 of 80 races in 8 Classes over 10 weekends, Racer A was 10 4 10 in 1 of 8 classes....to digress, Racer A did win 8 Championships, that's a lot of work/fun depending on who you ask ;)
    Congratulations to both racers in 2010!!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Dominguez View Post
    yes? I think if I'm getting this, yes there were novices and yes there were bikes/racers "riding up" in class....only fix is to submit a proposal for the 500 classes to be split into an expert division and a novice division..
    Why aren't they already split? There seems to be enough entries to split them and run them both just as we have been with no schedule changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott McDaniel View Post
    Why aren't they already split? There seems to be enough entries to split them and run them both just as we have been with no schedule changes.
    Wellllllllll I don't know?? Would you like me to present that to the Racer Director and BOD ? I knowa guy.....