Thread: !!!RACE READY 2012 CBR250R!!! (PRICE NEGOTIABLE)

!!!RACE READY 2012 CBR250R!!! (PRICE NEGOTIABLE)

This is the most recent listing for my 2012 CBR250R! *New asking price is 3000 OBO, definitely negotiable but I need to stay in the ball park so I can put a good down payment on my next bike! Not sure how to add pictures so email me for pictures and more info.* seanm.rugg@gmail.com
    I added a few things since the first post. Bike is now 100% race ready with safety wiring all ready in accordance with cmra regulations. Brand new chicken hawk tire warmers and brand new front and rear stand with the bubble wrap still on. Leo Vince slip on exhaust and Vesrah front brake pads brand new just installed before the new year. because of these new extras! It's only got 6XXXmiles, New tires front 120/70 Rosso Corsa and rear 140/70 Rosso II , New chain and sprockets, New Vortex rear sets w/ GP shift setup and Vortex clip ons. I've also got an extra set of hot body race fairings already drilled for install that I'm throwing in. Most miles were done on the street, this bike has not been officially raced yet, it has only seen a handful of trackdays. I was planning to race the bike this season but things changed so it looks like having a daily street bike will be more realistic for me so I need to sell this bike to have a nice down payment to throw at my next bike! Looking to sell ASAP due to cheaper dealer prices for the winter!
    Last edited by Sean Rugg; 01-06-2018 at 06:13 PM.

I know my asking price is a little high so if anyone is interested and wants to make a lower offer I will consider it as long as it's not a low ball, please be reasonable. I'm really not trying to make a killing on this sale, I just want to get what I can to make a decent down payment on my next bike.