Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rotating Schedule?

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    The primary reason that we use the current structure is because traditionally Saturday is our long day. Often times we race till 6:30 or later on Saturday. In contrast we generally finish up on Sunday around 5:30 and with this seasons revised Sunday schedule hopefully we will be able to shave a little more time off of that. That will get everyone on the road home sooner and save money in the overtime hours that the tracks charge. It just makes more sense to run long on Saturday than on Sunday since most members have work or school on Mondays.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Schaffer View Post
    I don't disagree at all Jordan, I'm simply saying there's always at least two sides to every discussion...and in Brandon's point, any revenue lost, would be gained in a different way. You seem to LOVE the new elimination of the F40 classes, but here, you fight the change?! #confusing ....oh wait, no you just like to disagree with me LOL, it's because I said I loved Keith isn't it??? Ok Jordan ,you KNOW I love you and your brother too!!!
    I just like to disagree with the Fox. And I like my extra seat time from endurance for my sprints

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Pence View Post
    I just like to disagree with the Fox. And I like my extra seat time from endurance for my sprints

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    KNEW IT!!! LOL :D

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Walker View Post
    The primary reason that we use the current structure is because traditionally Saturday is our long day. Often times we race till 6:30 or later on Saturday. In contrast we generally finish up on Sunday around 5:30 and with this seasons revised Sunday schedule hopefully we will be able to shave a little more time off of that. That will get everyone on the road home sooner and save money in the overtime hours that the tracks charge. It just makes more sense to run long on Saturday than on Sunday since most members have work or school on Mondays.
    Thanks for the explanation, makes total sense!