Thread: How do I register for the CMRA class on Feb 9?

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

How do I register for the CMRA class on Feb 9?

I'd like to sign up for the upcoming class at MSRH, is there a self-service portal for making payments prior or does one just show up?

thanks,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Chahin View Post
    I'd like to sign up for the upcoming class at MSRH, is there a self-service portal for making payments prior or does one just show up?

thanks,
    Jason
    I did the class at the end of October last year. You can sign up the day of the class. It does not fill up. They will add instructors as needed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by David Hawes View Post
    I did the class at the end of October last year. You can sign up the day of the class. It does not fill up. They will add instructors as needed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I think he is referring to the CMRA licensing school put on by the CMRA at the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Chahin View Post

thanks,
    Jason
    You can go to the forms section and pre-enter for the class or enter that morning. If you get there that morning to do it, get there early. Classroom starts on time . Any questions or concerns contact me directly. Thanks

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Dominguez View Post
    You can go to the forms section and pre-enter for the class or enter that morning. If you get there that morning to do it, get there early. Classroom starts on time . Any questions or concerns contact me directly. Thanks
    Thanks Danny, see you soon.