Thread: Have a trailer spot open for bike & person to NOLA

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

Have a trailer spot open for bike & person to NOLA

Only going to be bringing one bike to NOLA, so I have one spot open in the trailer. Also, one person that normally sleeps there will be in a hotel, so one of the fold down sofas/beds is available as well if you need a ride down as well.

Option A: bike transportation - $50 plus you provide the Pitbull TRS pins. I have the mount and bracket for the TRS, you will just need to provide the bike specific pins. The only exception is I have a set of pins for a 09-12 ZX6R, so you can use those if they fit your bike.

Option B: rider transportation - half the gas (I get about 8mpg) and you don't even have to drive. I plan on leaving early Thursday morning and driving back after my last race (#17) on Sunday.

Option C: Staying in the trailer - split the cost for groceries and the $40 for the utility hookup (total is 120 for the weekend, so your cost would be 40). You will have full access to the trailer, including fridge, kitchen, and bathroom as well as internal electrical outlets for charging your stuff. I already have spot 19, which is only about 6 spots away from the showers and pit-in/out.

I prefer to have one person for all 3 options. If you want all 3, there will be no charge for Option A

Disclaimer: I/we will also be pitted with John Rocha (has RV spot 20), JoJo Anaya, CoTorres Gee, and David Gonzalez. ;)
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

I will take the bike spot if you can pick up my bike from Metric Garage. Send address and I can ship you the pins.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Wouldn't be able to pick it up.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Smith View Post
    Wouldn't be able to pick it up.
    Hmm, ok

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    This would perfect if you were near Houston, but maybe for Hallett?

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cole View Post
    This would perfect if you were near Houston, but maybe for Hallett?
    Um, this post was from last year, lol. As of right now not planning on going to NOLA and Hallett is iffy.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Haha oops. OK let me know.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Brian, I'm in Houston and going to NOLA only as an endurance rider. I have room in my truck for a bike and gear bag and the usual necessities. I plan on staying in a hotel. Let me know if you want to talk about splitting costs. Leaving Thursday and returning Sunday at some point.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    I assume you mean me, my bike and gear bag? Yeah that could work, of course I have bike stand, 2 gas jugs and extra rear wheel. Also I usually find good deals for hotels on priceline.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cole View Post
    I assume you mean me, my bike and gear bag? Yeah that could work, of course I have bike stand, 2 gas jugs and extra rear wheel. Also I usually find good deals for hotels on priceline.
    Hey! Sorry, I don't visit this site that often enough... I can fit your stuff and you, but I'm sharing a hotel room with an endurance teammate. It's better to text me at 832-319-0fourone9