Thread: Is there only one forum Moderator (Pamela Dinsmore)?

Is there only one forum Moderator (Pamela Dinsmore)?

I've joined the forum here, and can PM other members about for sale items. But I have a set of rain tires I'd like to offer up for sale, but when I created the listing it said it needed approval from a moderator. That was a week ago. I've search all 128 pages of members on here and it seems like Pamela Dinsmore is the only moderator? I've sent her a PM but she hasn't been online for over a week now.

Does anyone else have moderator post approval that I can be directed to? Thanks in advance.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Craig- PM me info about your rains and pics, and Ill post 'em for you to help simplify things.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Kuczynski View Post
    I've joined the forum here, and can PM other members about for sale items. But I have a set of rain tires I'd like to offer up for sale, but when I created the listing it said it needed approval from a moderator. That was a week ago. I've search all 128 pages of members on here and it seems like Pamela Dinsmore is the only moderator? I've sent her a PM but she hasn't been online for over a week now.

Does anyone else have moderator post approval that I can be directed to? Thanks in advance.
    Pam is the moderator for Corner Working. I’m the club administrator. My access extends to the entire forum. Is your post still pending moderation?
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Selleck View Post
    Pam is the moderator for Corner Working. I’m the club administrator. My access extends to the entire forum. Is your post still pending moderation?
    Hi Nancy. Yes my post should still be pending moderator approval for the For Sale section. Do you see it listed under my name, or under posts needing approval? It hasn't posted in the For Sale section yet and I don't see it listed under any of my account tabs. Thank you for any assistance.

Take a look now...it should be fixed.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Selleck View Post
    Take a look now...it should be fixed.
    It is. Thank you very much Nancy!