Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 Yr old looking to race ULWGP aboard a RC390, wanting advice and questions answered

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Forsythe View Post
    Welcome Darin! Shoot me a text at(254) 339-4401 if you can’t get ahold of Walter. I’m usually helping him with his son’s bike or my own. I can’t tell you much about racing because I just started myself last round. Hope to meet you at NOLA!
    Nice, We didnt make it to the NOLA race but we will be at one soon to see how things operate! Thank you for the number for advice!
    Last edited by Darin Davis; 03-20-2018 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Selleck View Post
    Try giving Walter a call 254-717-6848.
    thank you for the number, we will be in contact with him soon!

darin I have an ex300 that a friend gave to me, ask ty manson , he raced the bike at Houston. the best bang for the buck is mini endurance. my team will be at halett. if you can get the class in before on Friday, then I think you can race on Saturday. we will have everything that you will need.
    old guy w green bike

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Newhouse View Post
    darin I have an ex300 that a friend gave to me, ask ty manson , he raced the bike at Houston. the best bang for the buck is mini endurance. my team will be at halett. if you can get the class in before on Friday, then I think you can race on Saturday. we will have everything that you will need.
    Is that on May 18-20th? If so sounds like a great opportunity.

yes it is. we should be there for the Friday practice and the race on Saturday. you can pit with us. we will help you with the pit stops. call me at work 7136618189. tell them that it is about motorcycle racing and they will get me. thanks look forward to seeing you there. chris
    old guy w green bike

darin since I did not hear back, the original owner says that he has decided to race again. sorry about that call me and if we have a spot open on the teams I will let you know. chris newhouse. if you make it to halett please stop by our pits. love to welcome you to the cmra.
    old guy w green bike

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Fantastic to hear! welcome aboard Darin, if you need any advice feel free to hit me up. I'm 23 now but i've been racing CMRA since I was 7 and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. My number is 210-557-4035 feel free to shoot me a text any time.