Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED - RACE 2 - NOLA - MARCH 9 - 11, 2018

CLOSED - RACE 2 - NOLA - MARCH 9 - 11, 2018

REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:

FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.

HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.

IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING HAVE BEEN SIMPLIFIED. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

• REGISTER AND LOG IN
    • POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

• FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
      • DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
      • PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
      • HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

IF YOU NEED TO ASK A QUESTION, EMAIL...cmracornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING.
    PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

THE CMRA WILL PROVIDE LUNCH AND A CANOPY.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
    • YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
    • YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
    • YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
    • YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
    • YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
    • YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
    • YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
    • IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

• PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.
    • WE ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW CORNERS ARE ASSIGNED ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR NOLA:

FRIDAY WORKERS: NEED 11
    1. NOLA workers (8)
    2. H$ - Steven Smith
    3. F$ - Mike Ziegler

SATURDAY WORKERS: NEED 22
    1. NOLA workers (8)
    2. H$ - Steven Smith
    3. H$ - Damon Mcdaniel
    4. F$ - Leslie Blackard
    5. H$ - Jimmy Escobar
    6. FP - Kounnalong Xanamane
    7. FP - Matthew Rowland
    8. FP - Dustin Chacon
    9. H$ - Andy Rutkus
    10. F$ - Yensi Vences
    11. FP - Aundre McCullen
    12. HP - Maverick Clayton
    13. HP - Anthony Pitts

SUNDAY WORKERS: NEED 22
    1. NOLA workers (8)
    2. FP - Kounnalong Xanamane
    3. HP - Ryan Pierce
    4. H$ - Jonathan Rocha
    5. F$ - Luis Salazar
    6. F$ - Mike Ziegler
    7. F$ - Emily Steinhoff

Air Fence Breakdown:
    NO AF AT NOLA

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-08-2018 at 04:25 PM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Steven Smith
    Friday and Saturday
    Cash
    HANDLER OR FLAGGER <-- either one, place where needed

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-16-2018 at 03:25 PM.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Damon Mcdaniel Handler Cash
    Leslie Blackard flagger Cash
    Saturday

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-17-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Ashley Chalmers
    Friday
    Cash
    Flagger

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-19-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Ziggy
    Flagger...
    Cash...
    Friday....
    and i request being in Ashley Chambers corner

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-20-2018 at 07:59 AM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Matthew Voss
    Saturday
    Handler
    Cash

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-20-2018 at 07:59 AM.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Stacie McDaniel Handler
    Cara McDaniel Flagger
    Both Friday same corner
    Cash

They have been removed.
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-23-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Ben Hunter
    Prov Nov
    Saturday
    Flagger or handler

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-21-2018 at 09:48 AM.

COREY JACKSON-Saturday/Cash/handler
    ANDREA BARNES-Saturday/Cash/Flagger

Both stationed in same corner together if possible

I will see what I can do. Thank you!

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-28-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    [QUOTE=Scott McDaniel;344629]Stacie McDaniel Handler
    Cara McDaniel Flagger
    Both Friday same corner
    Cash

On Friday we will only have 1 CW per turn.

Go ahead and remove them from the list.

Closed Thread