Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED - RACE 3 - MSR APRIL 6 - 8, 2018

Steve Hairston
    Fri Sat Sun
    Handler
    Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-27-2018 at 11:45 AM.

Shiloh Lockard
    Saturday and Sunday
    Handler
    Cash

Daniel Bailiff
    Saturday and Sunday
    Flagger
    Prov Nov and Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-27-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Anthony anguiano
    Friday
    Handler
    Cash

Lindsay anguiano
    Friday
    Flagger
    Cash

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-27-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Matthew Voss
    Saturday
    Cash
    Handler

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-27-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Pamela, it's been years since I've corner worked, I don't remember how much it pays, and don't see anything listed here on the page. Can you advise please? Thanks
    YouTube "N7HEVN"
    2011 / 2012 / 2013 / 2016, #628

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Gilstrap View Post
    Pamela, it's been years since I've corner worked, I don't remember how much it pays, and don't see anything listed here on the page. Can you advise please? Thanks
    Greg, look at the first two posts on this corner worker folder that are pinned at the top. All the info on $ ($80), when to show up, etc.
    p.s. I don't work here or anything, just trying to help out.

Thank you! ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-27-2018 at 11:49 AM.
    David B.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Aundre McCullen #985
    Saturday
    Flagger
    Cash

Maverick Clayton #622
    Saturday
    Handler
    Cash

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-27-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Emily Steinhoff
    Saturday and Sunday
    Flagger
    Cash

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-27-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Phil Whisman
    4/6 & 4/8
    Cash
    Handler

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-27-2018 at 11:54 AM.

JESSE BOSSERT for DUSTIN CHACON
    PROV NOV requirement
    Friday the 6th
    Flagger

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-27-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Closed Thread