~Pamela

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    ERIC SIEGRIST
    SATURDAY, APRIL 7
    HANDLER
    PROV NOV

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-29-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Unfortunatley something came up and i will not be able to corner work this weekend. I apologize for the inconvience.

Got it.
    ~Pamela

Danny Kinard for Daniel Kinard
    Friday, 4-6-18
    Prov Nov
    Handler

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela

Ashley chalmers
    Friday
    Flagger
    Cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-29-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Good afternoon,
    We still need the following number of workers:

Friday: FULL
    Saturday: 8
    Sunday: 10

Thanks!!!
    ~Pamela

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Tomlinson View Post
    Pam Alam
    Friday/Saturday/Sunday (April 6, 7 and 8)
    Flagger (preferred)
    Cash

Pam, You responded but Pam Alam is not on the confirmed list for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Can you verify.

Thanks
    Melissa

She is unable to attend. Which is why I removed her. ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 04-02-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Macie Boolen
    Saturday and Sunday
    Flagger
    Cash

If not too late

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 04-04-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Minh Nguyen
    Handler
    Saturday
    Prov nov

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 04-04-2018 at 04:08 PM.

I have to give our gate staff the list tomorrow by 5, so Pam needs to get it to me before I leave for the track at 3.

Anyone else?
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Closed Thread