Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED - RACE 4 - HMRC - MAY 18 - 20 2018

CLOSED - RACE 4 - HMRC - MAY 18 - 20 2018

REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:

FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.

HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.

IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING HAVE BEEN SIMPLIFIED. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

• REGISTER AND LOG IN
    • POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

• FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
      • DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
      • PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
      • HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

IF YOU NEED TO ASK A QUESTION, EMAIL...cmracornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING.
    PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

THE CMRA WILL PROVIDE LUNCH AND A CANOPY.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
    • YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
    • YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
    • YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
    • YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
    • YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
    • YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
    • YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
    • IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

• PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.
    • WE ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW CORNERS ARE ASSIGNED ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY AND EXPERIENCE WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR HMRC:

FRIDAY WORKERS: NEED 12

1. H$ - Steven Smith
    2. F$ - Ashley Chalmers
    3. F$ - Art Horn
    4. F$-Jim Hughes
    5. HP-Eric Payne
    6. F$-Emily Steinhoff
    7. FZ-Amanda Stewart – Anthony Pitts PN
    8. F$-Jared Liford
    9. H$-Steven Smith
    10. F$-Macie Boolen
    11. H$-Rick Wozencraft
    12. H$-Danny Kinard
    13. H$-Danny Maxwell

SATURDAY WORKERS: NEED 24

1. HP - James Gutierrez
    2. H$ - Damon McDaniel
    3. F$ - Leslie Blackard
    4. F$ - Art Horn
    5. H$-James Jones
    6. F$- Annie Jones
    7. F$-Jim Hughes
    8. H$-Aundre McCullen
    9. F$-Catherine McCullen
    10. HP-Eric Payne
    11. F$-Emily Steinhoff
    12. F$-Macie Boolen
    13. H$-Rick Wozencraft
    14. H$-Minh Nguyen
    15. FP-Roger Bryant
    16. HP-Dennis Johnson
    17. H$-Danny Maxwell

SUNDAY WORKERS: NEED 24

1. F$ - Art Horn
    2. H$-James Jones
    3. F$- Annie Jones
    4. F$-Jim Hughes
    5. F$-Emily Steinhoff
    6. F$-Macie Boolen
    7. H$-Rick Wozencraft
    8. FP-Roger Bryant
    9. H$-John Deutschlander
    10. F$-Dylan Deutschlander
    11. F$-Ryan Deutschlander
    12. F$-Karen Deutschlander
    13. H$-Danny Maxwell
    14. HP-Aaron Wyse

Air Fence Breakdown: NEED 3

1. P-Aaron Wyse
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 05-16-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Steven Smith
    Friday
    Flagger or Handler
    Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 04-25-2018 at 08:40 AM.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Status
    Novice
    James Gutierrez
    Saturday
    Flagger or handler
    Prov/Nov

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 04-19-2018 at 11:11 AM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Damon McDaniel handler
    Leslie Blackard flagger
    Saturday together
    Cash

Ashley Chalmers
    Friday
    Flagger
    Cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Art Horn
    Fri, Sat, Sun
    Flagger
    Cash
    And shouldn't confirmations be for HMRC?

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 04-25-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Annie and I want to work Sat. and Sun for the big bucks. She will flag, I'll do the grunt stuff.
    A & J

Jim Hughes
    Flagger
    Fri.Sat, Sun
    Cash

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Aundre & Catherine McCullen
    Handler & Flager
    Sat.
    Cash

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Jared Liford
    Friday
    Flagger
    Cash

If there are any spots that have 2 people on Friday I would appreciate it if we could be on the same corner.
    Friday we normally only have one person per turn. Do you still wish to work? ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 05-09-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Closed Thread