Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CLOSED - RACE 5 - MSRH JUNE 15 - 17, 2018

Wills Collier
    Saturday
    Flagger or Handler (whichever you need)
    Prov Nov
    Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 06-12-2018 at 03:02 PM.

Cornerworker

Emily Steinhoff
    Saturday and Sunday
    Flagger
    Cash
    Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela

Drew July
    Sunday
    Prov Nov

Air Fence help too
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Matthew Rowland
    Saturday
    Prov Nov
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 06-13-2018 at 12:33 PM.

We are still looking for corner workers for Saturday and Sunday. If you know of anyone looking to earn a decent pay for watching racing, please have them sign up here!

Thanks in advance!
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Marissa Moreno
    Sunday
    Prov Nov
    Flagger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 06-14-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Robin Reeves
    Saturday
    Handler
    Cash

Same corner as MM, please.
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 06-14-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Justin Richardson
    SAT...as needed
    SUN...as needed
    air fence

cash

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 06-15-2018 at 04:32 AM.

Closed Thread