Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED - RACE 6 - MSR JULY 27 -29

Emily Steinhoff
    Flagger
    Cash
    Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 07-23-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Brian Cole
    Saturday
    Prov nov
    Handler or flagger

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 07-23-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Andrew July
    Saturday
    Handler
    Prov-Nov

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 07-23-2018 at 11:59 AM.

What the heck, put me down for Friday too.
    I need to work on my suntan around the ankles.
    Mrs. Selleck brought this to my attention at the last
    MSRH round.

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 07-23-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Noah Lopez
    Saturday
    Handler or flagger
    Prov Nov

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 07-24-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Sorry Pam I broke my foot on Saturday and will not be able to handle but will still flag if you'll let and need me. Although yall might have some qualms about that I'll be at the races anyway since I already paid for my hotel so let me know.

No worries, I removed you.
    ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 07-24-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Pam,
    We are not on the list for Sunday. ??.

Good catch! Thanks, I have you down now.
    ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 07-24-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Damian Falcon
    Saturday and Sunday
    Handler/Flagger
    Prov Nov

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 07-25-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Tanner McMillion for Friday

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 07-25-2018 at 07:39 PM.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Pam,
    We have a very sick family member. We must cancel work this weekend.
    Annie and James

Ok, thank you for letting us know.
    ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 07-27-2018 at 05:58 AM.

Closed Thread