Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CLOSED - RACE 7 - MSR August 17-19, 2018

Pam,
    We have had a rough month with family illness and such. Annie and I just aren't in the mood for racing. Sorry to let you down when you're short-handed.
    James

James, I completely understand. Take care and we will see you when we can. ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 08-14-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Pam,
    Michele will be available for Sat & Sun - as a flagger - for cash. See you then.
    Thanks,
    Jay

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 08-15-2018 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks to corner-workers

John Kelleher
    Prov Nov, flagger , Sunday.

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela

Aaron Wood & (Caleb Wood age 10)
    Sat. & Sun.
    Substitute for Caleb, I was told he had to work one of the days with me, which we plan on being Sunday
    Handler OR flagger

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Pamela,

I sent 2 emails to the cmracornerworking@gmail.com address with a question with no response, has that email address changed?

Thanks

I sent you a Private message
    ~Pamela

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Scott Cunningham - Handler
    Lorrie Cunningham - Flagger
    Prov Nov
    Sunday, August 19, 2018

Closed Thread