Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: FS: Ducati Supersport superbike tail only, perfect condition

  1. #1

    FS: Ducati Supersport superbike tail only, perfect condition

    Selling a superbike tail that I had wanted to use for a project, but never used.

    it's in good condition, painted gloss white with yellow decal plate.

    picture upon request.

    asking $85

    Thanks

    Q
    qabraham@gmail.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ben Gooding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Breakin'Ballsville
    Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    41
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin Abraham View Post
    Selling a superbike tail that I had wanted to use for a project, but never used.

    it's in good condition, painted gloss white with yellow decal plate.

    picture upon request.

    asking $85

    Thanks

    Q
    qabraham@gmail.com
    Do you have pics of it?
    Lame Duc Racing #41
    Sport Rider Coaching #43 LWE
    Torquasaurus #10 BBE

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Orange County, Texas
    Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    320
    Posts
    147
    Would that tail fit on a 2004 Ducati 1000 SS ?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pearson View Post
    Would that tail fit on a 2004 Ducati 1000 SS ?
    it is meant for that generation SS, so yes.

    Thx

    Q

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Orange County, Texas
    Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    320
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin Abraham View Post
    it is meant for that generation SS, so yes.

    Thx

    Q
    Where are you located and can you send me some photos ?

    Thanks

  6. #6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •