Thread: CLOSED - RACE 8 - HMRC SEPT 14 - 16, 2018

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Aundre & Catherine McCullen
    Sat
    Handler, Flagger
    Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 09-09-2018 at 09:51 AM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Jared Liford
    Friday & Saturday
    Handler
    Cash

Victoria Liford
    Friday & Saturday
    Flagger
    Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 09-09-2018 at 09:52 AM.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Ted Vanlaningham asked me to list his Son-in-Law for the Hallett weekend
    Mike Adkins
    Handler
    Fri, Sat, Sun
    Cash

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 09-09-2018 at 09:52 AM.

Hello everyone, we still need quite a few people to work corners for Sunday.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Emily Peters
    Friday and Saturday
    Cash

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 09-11-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Please add Danny Maxwell to your list of workers. He worked the last CMRA race weekend at Hallett.
    Flagger/Handler
    Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    Cash

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 09-11-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Brandon green
    Friday and Sunday
    Flagger
    Cash

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 09-11-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Steve Hairston
    Fri
    Cash

Emily Steinhoff
    Saturday & Sunday
    Flagger
    Cash

Friday is FULL
    We still need workers for Saturday, Sunday and the air fence on Sunday as well.

Closed Thread