Thread: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 (Titled street bike)- $3000

2006 Triumph Daytona 675 (Titled street bike)- $3000

11226 miles. Has been down once in a slow lowside at the track. The upper fairing/headlight cover has scuffs and cracks near where it meets the windscreen. The front fairing bracket has cracked where the arms come up on the side of the windscreen. The left side lower fairing has scuffs but no cracks or broken tabs. The tank has a dent and paint damage. The left handlebar is slightly bent. There was no frame damage, and the bike is perfectly rideable. I had no trouble riding it at another track day a week after the crash. I recently put on a new tail fairing and brake light. Has a fresh Bridgestone S21 rear with under 500 miles on it. Matching front has about 1500 miles.

It's got a clean title and registration in my name. Mechanically it's in great shape, but obviously the cosmetics need some work. Ready to ride on the street or track as is.

I've also got a set of hotbodies fairings that I bought used and scraped up that I could throw in. I thought about turning the 675 into a track bike, but decided to go a different direction. Looking to turn this bike into more seat time and parts for my R3.

Album here: https://imgur.com/a/o8bGD2K

$3000 or send me an offer. PM for contact details.

Forgot to put location. It's in Richardson, TX.