Thread: Riding as a guest at MSRH member days

Riding as a guest at MSRH member days

Any MSRH or MSR-Cresson members here that are allowed to bring guests to your members-only track days? I'm a competent CCS racer (not racing CMRA this year as I moved down to Texas midway through the year) and I'd love to get some seat time at either track, and happy to pay.

RideSmart does not have too many days there (in fact just one more left for this year) so I'd appreciate the opportunity to tag along as a guest at any of your member days.

Please PM me if you are able to bring me along!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    .02 - no reason you can’t race with CMRA this year and practice Friday the 26th. I understand that doesn’t help you get seat time for over a month
    Provisional Expert #98

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Shandra Crawford may be able to help you out at Cresson. Contact her via email, she's on the BoD.

If you're closer to Houston, try Julie Lopez-Velarde or Scott Johnson at MSRH. MSRH should be able to put you in contact with them. I think the daily fee is all that's required.

And I don't know if you've addressed the issue but there may be reciprocity with your CCS license and the CMRA where by you'd just have to purchase a license to race without the riders school. Ask Alex or Walter.

Welcome and hope to see you out there soon.
    Last edited by Joseph Caruso; 09-19-2018 at 02:39 PM.
    Sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.
    Racing support: The Metric Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Caruso View Post
    Shandra Crawford may be able to help you out at Cresson. Contact her via email, she's on the BoD.

If you're closer to Houston, try Julie Lopez-Velarde or Scott Johnson at MSRH. MSRH should be able to put you in contact with them. I think the daily fee is all that's required.

And I don't know if you've addressed the issue but there may be reciprocity with your CCS license and the CMRA where by you'd just have to purchase a license to race without the riders school. Ask Alex or Walter.

Welcome and hope to see you out there soon.
    Thank you! I have contacted both, and keeping fingers crossed!

Shandra is awesome, spent time with me on phone and pointed me in the right direction! Thanks for the tip.

Shandra Crawford
    Happy to help Ash, welcome aboard! I think you're going to like it here :D!