Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED – RACE – MSRH OCT 26 - 28, 2018

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Marshal Al wafee
    I want to work on Sunday.. i am a prov nov ... i can be either handler or flagget

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 10-22-2018 at 11:19 AM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Marshal Al wafee
    Ken Clark
    We want to work on Sunday.. prov nov ... can be either handler or flagger preferably if both at the same corner

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

I cannot guarantee anyone will be in the same turn at this time.

Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 10-22-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Saturday,
    Brian Younger H$
    Sanna Younger F$
    Sunday,
    Brian Younger H$
    Sanna Younger F$

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela

Randy J. Dubcak
    friday
    cash
    Handler/ flagger whatever

Tamara Smith
    Sun, 10/28
    Trackday Credit
    Flagger

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 10-24-2018 at 07:48 AM.

Fri Sat Sun
    Handler
    Cash
    Air Fence
    I'll be there this time, since I'm already here.
    I'm working right up the road here in Fulshear.

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 10-24-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Michael Ochoa
    Sat and Sun
    Cash
    Handler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 10-25-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Robin Reeves
    I can work Friday only - I can pick up bikes.
    I have corner worked with Marc Mondshine before.

Randy J. Dubcak
    Saturday
    cash
    Handler/ flagger whatever

Wills Collier
    Sunday
    Prov Nov
    Handler

Jordan Dickinson
    Sunday
    Cash
    Flagger

Trying to work the same corner. There is a chance that I have to cancel (work related), and Jordan will substituent for my Prov Nov requirement. She should be a flagger.

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 10-26-2018 at 04:56 AM.

Closed Thread