Thread: 2018 Awards Banquet & Party!

Shandra Crawford

2018 Awards Banquet & Party!

Hi Everyone,

We will be having our banquet this year - thanks to some generous last minute sponsors - at The Palladium, 729 Austin Ave, Waco, Texas, on Saturday January 5, 2019.

Come out and spend a fun evening of bench racing and good food with great friends, and help us celebrate our class champions by recognizing their hard work and achievements this year!

The host hotel is the awesome Hotel Indigo at 211 Clay Ave, Waco TX (5 blocks from the Palladium :D ) Rooms are: King - $144.99 per night, Double Queen - $154.99 per night. Hotel Indigo has a lot of amenities, including bistro and bar in the lobby, and it's pet friendly. www.hotelindigo.com/waco-baylor

To make your reservation for the hotel, call 254-754-7000 and use "CMR" to book, or use this booking link.
    https://www.hotelindigo.com/redirect...wfullsite=true

Schedule of events:
    4:30 - 5:30 Happy Hour with Appetizers: Chips with Salsa and Queso and Cash Bar : Beer, Wine, and Cocktails
    5:30 - 7:00 Dinner: Bruschetta Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans with Crispy Pearl Onions, Rolls, House Salad with home made Ranch Dressing. Dessert: Assorted homemade Cookies and Brownies. Water, Sweet and Unsweet Tea for beverages.
    7:00- 9:00 - Awards presentation
    9:00 - 10:30 - Music & Mingling

To purchase tickets, fill out the ticket order form on the top of the misc forms page, scan, and return to the office via email to admin@cmraracing.com. Or you can send by mail to the CMRA office if you are paying by check. You can also purchase tickets by debit/credit card by calling the office.

Tickets are $50 each for adults, $27.50 for kids. There will be a Vegetarian Entree available. Please indicate Entree choice on your ticket form.

The tickets are more than they have been in the past, but this season has been a little rough on the club so the budget for this was non-existent. Had it not been for the generous banquet sponsors, this banquet wouldn't have happened.

Please don't wait until the last minute to purchase your tickets, I have to have at least 125 tickets sold by December 5, 2018 to cover the final costs so this event can happen.

If you have any questions, please contact myself or Alex at the office.

We appreciate all of you, your racing efforts, and your support during 2018. Can't wait to see you all at the banquet!

Sincerely,
    Shandra Crawford
    Last edited by Alex Howard; 10-03-2018 at 09:10 AM.

Alex Howard
    Here is the link to the order form:
    http://www.cmraracing.com/attachment...1&d=1538065050

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Shandra, I appreciate you setting all of this up. Great job.

Are we able to reserve tables?

Shandra Crawford
    Hi Michael, yes you will be able to reserve a table. Just like before, you'll need minimum of 6 people at your table to reserve, you'll need to put their names on the list & they will have to have tickets purchased. I'll send out the table reservation form in an eblast tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandra Crawford View Post
    Hi Michael, yes you will be able to reserve a table. Just like before, you'll need minimum of 6 people at your table to reserve, you'll need to put their names on the list & they will have to have tickets purchased. I'll send out the table reservation form in an eblast tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thank you, Shandra. We will get the tickets ordered this evening and I’ll get the form completed when released.

Again, thanks for everything you do.

Jim/Shane...forget other player on your team...any chance we could have a shot at the Championship Golf trophy...maybe we could set something up for that weekend?

Status
    Novice
    You can refer to me as "Golf God".....Derek
    P1 Racing
    Performance Empowered by Quality
    (281) 255-6004
    www.p-1race.com

HAHAHA...that's right, you were coat-tail riding that day!