Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Fully loaded 2008 cbr 600

  1. #1

    Fully loaded 2008 cbr 600

    I have a 2008 cbr 600 forsale for $4500 obo. It comes with;
    -clean title
    -ohlins front and rear set up for 215 pounds
    -full leo Vince exhaust
    -dyno tuned with a power Commander
    - new front rotors and pads
    - aftermarket rear sets
    - aftermarket levers and bars
    - gpr steering stabilizer
    -new tires with one track day on them, plus some slicks that came with it.
    -tire warmers
    -many oem extra parts
    - I also have like new gear, generator, and trailer for extra.
    The reason I am selling is because I was in a hit and run accident and I didn't have full coverage, so I owe the bank money. Please text or call me at 9182078695 for pictures and questions.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    512
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance buhl View Post
    I have a 2008 cbr 600 forsale for $4500 obo. It comes with;
    -clean title
    -ohlins front and rear set up for 215 pounds
    -full leo Vince exhaust
    -dyno tuned with a power Commander
    - new front rotors and pads
    - aftermarket rear sets
    - aftermarket levers and bars
    - gpr steering stabilizer
    -new tires with one track day on them, plus some slicks that came with it.
    -tire warmers
    -many oem extra parts
    - I also have like new gear, generator, and trailer for extra.
    The reason I am selling is because I was in a hit and run accident and I didn't have full coverage, so I owe the bank money. Please text or call me at 9182078695 for pictures and questions.
    Maybe too late, but you might check if you have underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage. A lot of people have it and don't even know it - you actually have to sign a waiver to NOT have it, even if you don't have full coverage. It also covers hit and runs, subject to a $250-ish deductible.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Stewart View Post
    Maybe too late, but you might check if you have underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage. A lot of people have it and don't even know it - you actually have to sign a waiver to NOT have it, even if you don't have full coverage. It also covers hit and runs, subject to a $250-ish deductible.
    I will look into it, I had a personal loan, because if I had a motorcycle loan I would of had to get full coverage. This was going to be about 400 a month since I am 20 years old and the bike was a aprilia tuono.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    512
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance buhl View Post
    I will look into it, I had a personal loan, because if I had a motorcycle loan I would of had to get full coverage. This was going to be about 400 a month since I am 20 years old and the bike was a aprilia tuono.
    Understand completely...when I was selling insurance a long time ago, there would rarely be a time that we didn't include that coverage unless someone was just looking for the absolute cheapest policy possible. Especially for motorcycle policies because hit and run is so common. Hopefully you have it!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    512
    Posts
    759
    Also, if you're in OK, then your policy might be different. It varies from state to state.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •