Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: "UPDATED" 2019 SEASON SCHEDULE!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Bump!

First post UPDATED and finalized!
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    So any chance there will be another class for the R3, Ninja 300, and 390?
    If we have two 500 classes and the F3 class rules change to allow 400"s "I think I read this somewhere or Walter said it in a riders meeting" that's three classes the 400 will be competitive and only one class "ULWGP" the 300's will be competitive in. Two classes that are specific to the Ninja 250's.
    ULWGP was the largest grid in the expert class last year and second largest in the Novice class last year.
    Maybe if we add another class for the ULWGP folks, we can increase race entries.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott McDaniel View Post
    If we have two 500 classes and the F3 class rules change to allow 400"s "I think I read this somewhere or Walter said it in a riders meeting" that's three classes the 400 will be competitive and only one class "ULWGP" the 300's will be competitive in. Two classes that are specific to the Ninja 250's.
    ULWGP was the largest grid in the expert class last year and second largest in the Novice class last year.
    Maybe if we add another class for the ULWGP folks, we can increase race entries.
    are you suggesting maybe 300 sstk and a 300 sbk ? Side note: i'll bet ya ulwgp wont be the biggest grid next year.....

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Dominguez View Post
    are you suggesting maybe 300 sstk and a 300 sbk ? Side note: i'll bet ya ulwgp wont be the biggest grid next year.....
    Whatever we can do to get at least two classes that's competitive for the 300s.
    I bet your right, but looking at last years numbers there's more members that own ULWGP bikes than any other bike in the club. We might as well get them another class and make a dollar while doing so.

Whatever we can do to get at least two classes that's competitive for the 300s.
    I bet your right, but looking at last years numbers there's more members that own ULWGP bikes than any other bike in the club. We might as well get them another class and make a dollar while doing so.
    request submitted

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Dominguez View Post
    request submitted
    You da man!!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Another vote for a second 300 race, if possible...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -RMJ96-
    Armour Bodies | Bazzaz | Dunlop | Bison Track | Motion Pro | Vesrah | Vonhertell | Sidi | Woodcraft | 6D Helmets | Woods Cycle Country | Magura

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Max Johnson View Post
    Another vote for a second 300 race, if possible...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +1 vote

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Woohoo! I'm diggin the two Hallett endurance rounds.

Someone fill me in. What’s the most competitive bike in F3?
    Will it be the 400 next year?
    Would the 300’s be more competitive in F3 or 500 SS/SB if there isn’t an additional race added?