Thread: YES the Banquet IS ON. Please Buy your tickets

Shandra Crawford

YES the Banquet IS ON. Please Buy your tickets

The deposits have been covered! Thank you to everyone that bought tickets to make it possible! The banquet is on! You can still purchase tickets until Dec 27th. (That's the cut off for the caterer).

Please book your hotel reservations! Rooms are filling up & you have until DEC 11 to get your room! INFO BELOW!

TICKETS
    Please Don't Forget to purchase your tickets or reserve your table if you have a group of 6 or more for the Awards banquet Saturday January 5 at the Palladium in Waco. You have until Dec 27th to get your tickets.

To purchase tickets, fill out this order form (http://www.cmraracing.com/attachment...1&d=1538576643), scan, and return to the office via email to admin@cmraracing.com. Or you can send by mail to the CMRA office if you are paying by check. You can also purchase tickets by debit/credit card by calling the office 817-570-9779.

Tickets are $50 each for adults, $27.50 for kids. There will be a Vegetarian Entree available. Please indicate Entree choice on your ticket form.

Schedule of events:
    4:30 - 5:30 Happy Hour with Appetizers: Chips with Salsa and Queso and Cash Bar : Beer, Wine, and Cocktails
    5:30 - 7:00 Dinner: Bruschetta Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans with Crispy Pearl Onions, Rolls, House Salad with home made Ranch Dressing. Dessert: Assorted homemade Cookies and Brownies. Water, Sweet and Unsweet Tea for beverages.
    7:00- 9:00 - Awards presentation
    9:00 - 10:30 - Music & Mingling

HOTEL INFO
    The host hotel is Hotel Indigo at 211 Clay Ave, Waco TX (5 blocks from the Palladium :D ) Rooms are: King - $144.99 per night, Double Queen - $154.99 per night. Hotel Indigo has a lot of amenities, including bistro and bar in the lobby, and it's pet friendly. www.hotelindigo.com/waco-baylor

To make your reservation, call 254-754-7000 and use "CMR" to book, or use the booking link below:
    https://www.hotelindigo.com/redirect...wfullsite=true

TROPHIES
    If you finished top 3 in a class championship, or your team finished in the top 3 for an endurance class championship, Please Email Me & Let Me Know If You Want Your Trophy! You need to pick it up at the banquet, or make arrangements to have it picked up. Deadline to contact me so I can make the order is December 5. Please contact me via email: cmrapromotions@gmail.com, text or phone: 818-370-3613.

SPEED PASSES
    I will put 2 speed passes up for auction starting Dec 15 so whoever wins them can cut in the bar line whenever they want.

RAFFLE
    Raffle items are greatly appreciated! I need donations! If you have any items to donate for the raffle, please contact me via email: cmrapromotions@gmail.com, text or phone: 818-370-3613.

HELP WITH STUFF
    I will need some help selling raffle tickets at the banquet. I may need some help with some other things to. Please contact me via email: cmrapromotions@gmail.com, text or phone: 818-370-3613 if you can.
    Last edited by Alex Howard; 12-12-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Please Email Me & Let Me Know If You Want Your Trophy! You need to pick it up at the banquet, or make arrangements to have it picked up.

Let me be the heavy here.

IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO SHANDRA BY EMAIL TO CONFIRM THAT YOU WANT A TROPHY FOR YOUR SEASONS ACCOMPLISHMENTS YOU WILL NOT GET ONE.

Unlike in past years where a trophy was automatically created for everyone that podiumed a class, THAT IS NOT HAPPENING. In years past trophies have gone uncollected and or Shandra has hauled them around round to round or shipped them. We cannnot and will not do this this year for obvious reasons so please, if you want a trophy, please please please contact Shandra so you can pick up your trophy or make other arrangements. Thank you to Shandra for handling this for us. It’s no small task getting these all ordered and assembled.

Thank you for understanding,
    Joe
    Last edited by Joseph Caruso; 12-05-2018 at 02:49 PM.
    Sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.
    Racing support: The Metric Garage

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    There is a new la Quinta that has just been built off of 11th ST (unsure if it’s open yet).
    Edit: it is open!
    Last edited by Andrew Forsythe; 12-05-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Let's be clear on something. Joe is using all caps. He is yelling at you!
    Provisional Expert #98

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    No, I’m Italian. I’m speaking with my hands! Lots of hand waving.
    Sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.
    Racing support: The Metric Garage

Bike #
    Will there be a board meeting beforehand?
    Amsoil questions, product applications, or how to order LCRamsoil@gmail.com

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    No meeting is scheduled Dennis.
    CMRA Asst. Race Director/Safety Officer/Medical Liaison/Outrider
    CMRA BoD Member 2018-2023
    Ex#29