Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED: RACE 1 - MSRH - FEB 15-17, 2019

Saturday
    Karl Eason -Flagger
    Prov nov for Tony Generali

Tony Generali -Handler
    Prov nov

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 01-25-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tia Talley View Post
    Peggy Berry
    Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
    Cash
    Flagger

Tia Talley
    Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
    Cash
    Flagger

Jeff Talley
    Saturday and Sunday
    Cash
    Handler

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Pam, Go ahead and add Jeff for Friday as well. Thanks, Tia

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 01-25-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Clayton Huffmaster
    Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    Cash
    Handler
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 01-29-2019 at 09:41 AM.

Travis Florquist
    Friday
    Credit
    Handler

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 01-30-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Enrique Hernandez

friday handler credit

Sunday air fence

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-04-2019 at 11:10 AM.

Kounnalong Xanaman
    Saturday
    Credit
    Flagger

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-08-2019 at 11:55 AM.

Claudio Lassala
    Pro-Nov
    Flagger
    Sat, Sun

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-11-2019 at 06:35 PM.

Jonathan Rocha

Friday

Credit

Handler

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-11-2019 at 06:35 PM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Eric Siegrist
    Sun
    Prov Nov
    Flagger

Aaron Siegrist
    Sun
    Cash
    Handler

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-13-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Ashley Chalmers
    Friday
    Flagger
    Cash

Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 02-13-2019 at 09:53 AM.

Closed Thread