Thread: My phone is acting up in Australia

My phone is acting up in Australia

My phone is acting up in Australia so if you need to get a hold of me send me an email or Facebook message please. Sorry for the inconvenience
    There are only 3 sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; the rest are merely games

I am going to get another phone tomorrow before I get to Phillip Island as I can't get mine to work. I will post the number tomorrow if any one needs to speak to me as the first event is getting close. The messages have been working so far though once again sorry for the issue.
    There are only 3 sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; the rest are merely games

Whoa is me....my phones out....while I'm in Australia!

enjoy your time. You guys behave.....well, as best you can, anyway!

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    If it helps, Sprint was having network problems yesterday in Texas.
    Sloan Essman # 228
    07 SV650s

I finally have a phone if you have to call the number is +61422413451 although the messages work and are free. Thanks

Thanks to everyone for putting up with my communication issues last week while I was in Australia. Everything is back to as normal as it can be now LOL