Thread: XT Racing GPXPro lap/ data logger, 2008 ZX10R rear wheel and gauges, radiator guard..

XT Racing GPXPro lap/ data logger, 2008 ZX10R rear wheel and gauges, radiator guard..

I found a bunch of stuff in my shop recently that I forgot about! Will accept best reasonable offer(s). I can ship for that additional cost or deliver to MSRH on Thursday evening.

XT Racing GPXPro lap timer/ data logger, set up for hard wire and all kinds of data logging (throttle, brake, inertia, etc) $400 (they're $700 new without all the leads for different inputs and hard wiring).

2008 ZX10R rear wheel (black, straight, with rotor and cush drive) $150

2008 ZX10R dash and trim surround (all works perfectly, no cracks or scratches) $150

2006+ GSXR 600/ 750 front and rear wheels (both straight, no issue but are painted orange with black "rim")- can repaint at additional cost to any color $100/each

Cox Radiator Guard- can't remember if this is from the ZX10R or a GSXR... I don't think it matters because it should fit just about any radiator? $100

Truly will negotiate with reasonable offers, I'd rather see these things used and not sitting in my shop unused.
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Tom,
    Is the data logger the GPX Pro 4 or 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Foushee View Post
    Tom,
    Is the data logger the GPX Pro 4 or 8?
    I think it’s the 4... if the 8 is a new model from more recent than 3 years ago then it’s a 4 for sure.
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty