Thread: How do I use a corner working credit for endurance practice?

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

How do I use a corner working credit for endurance practice?

Anything magical I need to do on the entry form to use my corner working track credit cert? Or do I just need to present the card? How about with pre-entry? Send a copy?

I emailed this question to the cmracornerworking@gmail.com a few days ago. Haven’t heard back and pre-entry is soon upon us
    Provisional Expert #98

Valid question, Josh. Considering it's related to the entry form, you might direct your question towards Alex who processes the pre-entries, not Pammy who handles the corner workers. (:

It is a good question that should be clarified on the forms [or at least on the forms page].

Josh, just treat it as a "Discount" certificate and see item #10 on the Endurance Pre-Entry Package Instructions sheet (first page of the PDF download here).

Be sure to have the cert with you to surrender when you pick-up your Pre-Entry folder at the track.

If you enter at the track just take it to Registration, enter the amount in the "Discount" box (net of post-entry fee if due) on the Endurance Friday Practice form, and surrender the cert when you pay.

The fee for "1 Friday Racer Practice" = the fee for 1 Friday Endurance Practice Machine, so should be interchangeable (enter the value of that one item in the Discount amount box).
    Last edited by Alan Etheredge; 03-05-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    Alan Etheredge, Associate and Interested Observer ~2003-2019
    At-Track Registration Staff ~2003-2017; CMRA Administrator 2009.

Alex Howard
    Thanks Alan for being on the ball here!