Thread: Please Read! February MSRH Ciontingency!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R

Cool Please Read! February MSRH Ciontingency!

All contingency claim forms, reports, and results for the MSRH have been submitted.

I want to apologize for the delay as we had a breakdown in our system and a number of sponsor forms that were submitted were not entered correctly. Because of this we had to repost results before reports could be generated and contingency could be submitted. This will not happen again.

I do feel like I need to go over a few items regarding Contingency.

1) All Manufacturer Contingency (BMW, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, KTM, and Yamaha) require you to fill out an application online. Links to those applications can be found on the FORMS page of the CMRA website. There are no forms to fill out at the track! BMW, Honda, and Suzuki use XTRM to manage their program. KTM uses Hookit. Kawasaki and Yamaha handle theirs in house. If you are claiming manufacture contingency YOU MUST LIST THAT MANUFACTURE AS A SPONSOR. If you do not they will not pay you!

2) All Product Contingency (Bridgestone, Dunlop, Pirelli, Continental, and VP Fuel) require you to fill out a Contingency Claim Form for every event. Those forms are available for download on the FORMS page of the CMRA website. These forms are fillable PDFs. I strongly recommend that everyone take advantage of this because most of you have terrible handwriting! The claim forms are also available at the track in the tech area. Keep in mind that all of these forms have to be processed manually by hand by me. If I cannot read your handwriting I cannot process your contingency. The payouts for each provider are attached to the claim forms. You must list the classes that you are running. Please do not list classes that the provider does not pay in. SIGN AND DATE THE DANG FORMS! Finally YOU MUST LIST THAT PRODUCT AS A SPONSOR. If you do not they will not pay you!

3) Class Sponsors are the simplest of all. All you have to do is list that class sponsor as a class sponsor and if you place you get the award. Once again YOU MUST LIST THAT CLASS SPONSOR AS A CLASS SPONSOR.

4) Tech Verification forms MUST be filled out and submitted when you submit your machine for Technical Inspection. These forms are part of the fillable Pre-Entry packages. They are also available for download on as a fillable PDF on the FORMS Page of the CMRA website. VIM numbers are required. If your machine has a blank frame write blank frame.

5) Sponsor forms must be submitted TO REGISTRATION before racing starts each day. As mentioned above all Manufacture and Product Contingency providers and Class Sponsors require those claiming their contingency payments and or awards to list them as a sponsor. Once again YOU MUST LIST THAT MANUFACTURE AS A SPONSOR. If you do not they will not pay you!

Your cooperation on the above will speed up the contingency processing and payments.

Thank you all for you cooperation on this.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

My sponsors have still not been listed as of today and my form was turned in. Is there any way this can be checked on please?

Thank you,
    Topher Simmons

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Simmons View Post
    My sponsors have still not been listed as of today and my form was turned in. Is there any way this can be checked on please?

Thank you,
    Topher Simmons
    You left your Sponsor form and your Trophy form in Tech. I entered your sponsors yesterday. They will not show up until the NOLA results are posted.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Walker View Post
    You left your Sponsor form and your Trophy form in Tech. I entered your sponsors yesterday. They will not show up until the NOLA results are posted.
    After reading your post, I asked my wife about it and she said that she turned them in at tech. I think because we did tech on Thursday and they had all the paperwork there, she got a little confused and thought that was the place to turn those in at as well.

Thank you for getting it all squared away!

Topher Simmons