Thread: 2102 BMWS1000RR - 10K

2102 BMWS1000RR - 10K

Extremely clean and perfectly maintained S1000RR. Though it is in track setup, have all the stock body work in clean and excellent condition, including the stock tank. Bike was set up for track - since moving to TX it has been on track at Cresson 1 time in cold weather and in my garage since. Never been down or even tipped over. The bike is too good to keep polishing it in the garage, and a new boat purchase requires the sell. Only 3,350 miles.

What does it have:
    Braided lines front, back, & clutch. Ohlins front and rear. Bazzaz tuner dyno mapped and sits on custom carbon plate tail under rear body work. Vortex rear sets, Akrapovic full exhaust system, custom bar ends to fit brake lever guard. Galpher front and rear rotors. Ohlins steering damper. Lightech rear chain adjusters. Vortex case savers. Everything safety wired already. Xtra set of Ohlins front springs for a lighter rider, Xtra set of Calipers for front.

And, since I really need to get it gone - I have a second set of wheels with brand new Brembo Rotors, SC1's mounted (never seen pavement) and a set of SC2's (never seen pavement), tire warmers and pit bull restraint for travel.

If you have any questions, send me a text or call.
    Thanks,
    Jeff Werley

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/6810875997.html
    Last edited by Jeff Werley; 04-02-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Ha....you all figured it out but just to be clear - 2012 BMW S1000RR
    don't think I want to advance us all that far into the future. Lol.
    Someone come buy this thing!!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Werley View Post
    Ha....you all figured it out but just to be clear - 2012 BMW S1000RR
    don't think I want to advance us all that far into the future. Lol.
    Someone come buy this thing!!!
    Dude...I was going to ask about "press for lightspeed" upgrades and if the "hyper levitating stabilizer" was working as it should!

GLWS! If all else fails...come race it some more!
    Allen Dye

Sold. Guy is picking it up Thursday.

Do have a set of wheels selling separately with brand new SC1's on them and new Brembo Rotors tho… Anyone?