Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED: RACE 2 - NOLA - MARCH 22 - 24, 2019

CLOSED: RACE 2 - NOLA - MARCH 22 - 24, 2019

REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
    FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
    HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
    IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

• TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
      • REGISTER AND LOG IN.
      • POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
        • FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
        • DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
        • PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / TRACKDAY CREDIT / AIR FENCE
        • HANDLER OR FLAGGER

• ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

• I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmracornerworking AT gmail.com

• IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

• CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

• BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

• YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

• I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH AND A CANOPY.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
    • YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
    • YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
    • YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
    • YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
    • YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
    • YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
    • YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
    • IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:
    DUE TO CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS WITH THE TRACK, THE CMRA WILL NOT HAVE PAID CORNER WORKERS FOR THIS EVENT.
    • PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.
    • WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER, EXCEPT ON FRIDAYS WHERE WE ONLY USE ONE PERSON PER TURN. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.
    • IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

CREDIT:
    • Instead of cash, riders can sign up for a track credit for pay.
    • 1 full day of corner working =1 Friday ride credit.
    • Corner working can be completed Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for ride credit.
    • Ride credit is good for Friday Racer Practice OR Friday Track Experience.
    • Ride credit is non-transferable once person's name is written on the credit.
    • If a friend or spouse is working for a rider, they must declare that person's name for the ride credit.
    • Chief Corner Marshall issues the card, and it's the rider's responsibility to turn in it to registration to receive the credit.
    • Credit expires 120 days from date of issue.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR NOLA:

FRIDAY WORKERS:NEED 12 TOTAL
    Credit/ProvNov Requirement fulfillment:
    • FC-Brittney Botha
    • FC-Jacob Nelson

SATURDAY WORKERS: NEED 24 TOTAL
    • FC-Brittney Botha
    • HC-Ron Ducharme
    • FC-Tyler Ducharme
    • HC-Shane Abbott
    • FC-Nikki Colvin
    • FC-Jacob Nelson
    • HP-Brian Cole

SUNDAY WORKERS: NEED 24
    • FZ-Brittney Botha
    • FP-Harley Maxwell
    • FC - Albert Richardson
    • FC-Jacob Nelson

Sunday Air Fence Breakdown: NEED 3
    • C - Albert Richardson
    • C - Christopher Simmons
    • C - Matt Easterling
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-20-2019 at 05:56 PM.

ATTENTION ALL WORKERS:

DUE TO CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS WITH THE TRACK, THE CMRA WILL NOT HAVE PAID CORNER WORKERS FOR THIS EVENT.

THE CMRA WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO UTILIZE CREDIT AND PROVNOV REQUIREMENT WORKERS FOR THIS EVENT

I DO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONFUSION

~Pamela

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    My Wife Brittney is interested in working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as a Flagger for practice credit.

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-12-2019 at 07:21 PM.

Ron Ducharme #149
    Saturday 3/23
    Friday Practice Credit
    Flagger or Handler (Whatever is needed)

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-12-2019 at 07:20 PM.

Harley Maxwell
    Sun March 24
    Flagger
    ProvNov

Tyler Ducharme (for Ron Ducharme #149)
    Saturday 3/23
    Friday Practice Credit for Ron Ducharme
    Hope to work with me on my corner as a Flagger and I will be the Handler

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Brittney will be subbing for Scott on Sunday as a Flagger.

Got it! Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-17-2019 at 04:56 PM.

Ill work Sunday Pam, Air fence too.

For Credit

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

For the air fence: Meet either Ryan or Andrew over by the air fence on track after the last race on Sunday to assist with thew break down
    Please Note that and AIR FENCE is only worth a 1/2 day credit

Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-20-2019 at 11:17 AM.

My friend Matt Easterling and myself can help with air fence on Sunday if needed.

Thank you for signing up for Air Fence. Meet either Ryan or Andrew over by the air fence on track after the last race on Sunday to assist with thew break down
    Please Note that and AIR FENCE is only worth a 1/2 day credit

Thanks ~Pamela
    Last edited by Pamela Dinsmore; 03-20-2019 at 11:16 AM.

I would like to personally thank everyone who has stepped up to work this weekend. Due to the anticipated birth of my 3rd grandchild, I will not be attending the race. I am in sort of a "holding pattern" waiting to fly off to Cherry Point at any given moment.

I have documented all of the credits and requirements with all of the proper officials and at the next round you will have the proper documents waiting at registration for use.

Any credits earned this weekend are documented as follows:
    Credit earned on 03/23/2019 will expire on 07/21/2019
    Credit earned on 03/24/2019 will expire on 07/22/2019
    Credit earned on 03/24/2019 will expire on 07/22/2019

If you have any questions, please feel free to come to me, I am always here to help.
    See you all at the next round!
    ~Pamela

Closed Thread