Thread: FS: '05-06 GSXR 1000 bodywork

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

FS: '05-06 GSXR 1000 bodywork

This bodywork came with my SV when I bought it. Decided I just want to go with SV bodywork so selling this kit. The bodywork is brand new and still only primered from the manufacturer. The only times it has been out of the box is for pictures each time the bike was sold and today when I got it out to take pictures. There are some minor blemishes from being moved around and one corner on the lower is chipped, both items shown in the pics.

There are no markings on the bodywork, but based on others input, it is believed to be Armour Bodies. I have sent them an e-mail asking for confirmation.

$500 or trade for 2G SV bodywork in new or like-new condition.

www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Need room in the garage, price drop to $250 and can bring to Hallett or meetup in the Dallas area.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I think we need to talk.