Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Registration for MSRH Pit and Paddock Spots

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Registration for MSRH Pit and Paddock Spots

MSRH no longer uses MotorsportReg to select and pay for pit spots/garages for the CMRA weekend. The new website is https://www.trackrabbit.com/. Click on the “calendar” tab once you get to the Track Rabbit page and follow it to our race dates (which has a car photo....).

It’s seems that there was supposed to be a new link but both of us could not find it. They may update it soon but in the mean time, use Track Rabbit.

-JC
    Sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.
    Racing support: The Metric Garage

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Have you used the garages before? I have questions:

1. Is power included?
    2. Does each garage "number" represent a half garage or full garage? How many bikes/riders could reasonable fit in one "garage"?

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Caruso View Post
    MSRH no longer uses MotorsportReg to select and pay for pit spots/garages for the CMRA weekend. The new website is https://www.trackrabbit.com/. Click on the “calendar” tab once you get to the Track Rabbit page and follow it to our race dates (which has a car photo....).

It’s seems that there was supposed to be a new link but both of us could not find it. They may update it soon but in the mean time, use Track Rabbit.

-JC
    The link is in the Supplemental Event Information that is attached to the Detailed Event Schedule that is posted on the home page and the schedule page of this website. Just sayin.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Thanks for the info. I did not know this.

MSRH thought that they had already migrated to the other service and that the link had been updated. They were surprised to know that their website still went to MotorsportReg. Anyway...

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Morris View Post
    Have you used the garages before? I have questions:

1. Is power included?
    2. Does each garage "number" represent a half garage or full garage? How many bikes/riders could reasonable fit in one "garage"?
    1. There is power but likely not more than for one, maybe two tire warmers. We run generators because we constantly trip the breaker.

2. Each garage number represents one garage, or, half a garage if there is no wall between the two.

I don’t know how many riders you could get in their comfortably. One garage will certainly fit 4 bikes on warmers but it might get a little tight, especially if you’re all racing the same classes. The ceiling lights some times work and the roof can leak quite a bit if there’s heavy rain. But overall, I think the convenience is worth the price.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Caruso View Post
    1. There is power but likely not more than for one, maybe two tire warmers. We run generators because we constantly trip the breaker.

2. Each garage number represents one garage, or, half a garage if there is no wall between the two.

I don’t know how many riders you could get in their comfortably. One garage will certainly fit 4 bikes on warmers but it might get a little tight, especially if you’re all racing the same classes. The ceiling lights some times work and the roof can leak quite a bit if there’s heavy rain. But overall, I think the convenience is worth the price.
    We should put you in a sales role somewhere! You successfully sold me out of ever renting a garage at MSRH

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Nothing but the truth Zach. If I was less than honest, you'd show up in my garage at your first opportunity telling me I owed you money.

It still beats being out in the paddock all day.

And you should here me speak to my patients....

You gotta soften the blow! Zach's a salesman. He's used to being wined and dined and only telling/hearing the truth about 5% of the time. Let me see if I can help:

Enjoy this cozy bungalow located just steps from the action of MSRH! The dynamic mood lighting provides a whole new perspective day-to-day and even minute-to-minute. Open micro-skylights in the roof help bring outside in. The pitter patter of raindrops will make you want to curl up with a good book, which is convenient because you won't have enough room to stretch out or enough amperage to run a TV. Non-lockable doors mean you never have to remember your keys and friends always feel welcome to stop by. Reserve your spot today!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter Rossner View Post
    You gotta soften the blow! Zach's a salesman. He's used to being wined and dined and only telling/hearing the truth about 5% of the time. Let me see if I can help:

Enjoy this cozy bungalow located just steps from the action of MSRH! The dynamic mood lighting provides a whole new perspective day-to-day and even minute-to-minute. Open micro-skylights in the roof help bring outside in. The pitter patter of raindrops will make you want to curl up with a good book, which is convenient because you won't have enough room to stretch out or enough amperage to run a TV. Non-lockable doors mean you never have to remember your keys and friends always feel welcome to stop by. Reserve your spot today!
    #fakenews ��

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Well played!
    Provisional Expert #98