Thread: Registration for MSRH Pit and Paddock Spots

Hybrid View

You gotta soften the blow! Zach's a salesman. He's used to being wined and dined and only telling/hearing the truth about 5% of the time. Let me see if I can help:

Enjoy this cozy bungalow located just steps from the action of MSRH! The dynamic mood lighting provides a whole new perspective day-to-day and even minute-to-minute. Open micro-skylights in the roof help bring outside in. The pitter patter of raindrops will make you want to curl up with a good book, which is convenient because you won't have enough room to stretch out or enough amperage to run a TV. Non-lockable doors mean you never have to remember your keys and friends always feel welcome to stop by. Reserve your spot today!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter Rossner View Post
    You gotta soften the blow! Zach's a salesman. He's used to being wined and dined and only telling/hearing the truth about 5% of the time. Let me see if I can help:

Enjoy this cozy bungalow located just steps from the action of MSRH! The dynamic mood lighting provides a whole new perspective day-to-day and even minute-to-minute. Open micro-skylights in the roof help bring outside in. The pitter patter of raindrops will make you want to curl up with a good book, which is convenient because you won't have enough room to stretch out or enough amperage to run a TV. Non-lockable doors mean you never have to remember your keys and friends always feel welcome to stop by. Reserve your spot today!
    #fakenews ��
    Sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.
    Racing support: The Metric Garage