Thread: Race Ready 2015 Yamaha R3 $4200 OBO

Race Ready 2015 Yamaha R3 $4200 OBO

2015 R3 Race Prepped and Ready for Houston

I will have it with me next week. I will be there on Thursday night - Sunday

Fresh Bridgestone RS10's front and rear (Only 1 sprint weekend @ Hallett)
    Vortex Sprockets
    Vortex Clip-ons
    Vortex Rear Sets
    Full Race Exhaust
    Traxxion Dynamics AR-25 Fork Setup
    Ninja 650 Shock
    Graves Emmissions bypass
    Fresh EBC Sintered Brake Pads
    Completely Safety wired and ready to go per CMRA Rulebook (never failed tech)
    Some spares and most of the street stuff to put it back to a naked bike if you wanted too
    Clipons, rearsets, sprockets, stock fork internals, stock shock, stock tank cover, extra front fender and belly pan and some other misc items.

1 Race on fresh Oil Change and Filter (Motul Oil)
    Recent Motor Refresh by Owasso Power Play (G-Dub) New Rings, Valve adjustment/inspection, all new gaskets and seals

I will have the bike and all the spares with me in Houston next week

I will post pics in a few days when I get back from N Carolina...

No title, bill of sale only, purchased from Greg W and Dale M last year. Title 42 in Oklahoma should be a breeze if you wanted to make a street bike out of it.

Thanks for looking,
    Ron

I think I’m out of line on the price. Drop to 3500 obo. I’ll have it next week at the Houston round.

Not going to have it at Houston next weekend. However, here is a link to my Facebook Market Place listing https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...2820079367297/ (I couldn't figure out how to get pics uploaded here). Ill be in the pits though on the far left pit area (farthest from the gate as you pull in and go to the left) #149 SV650. Please feel free to come by to chat about the bike or anything else for that matter. See you folks in Houston!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...2820079367297/