Thread: FRIDAY MORNING TE CONTROL RIDERS NEEDED

FRIDAY MORNING TE CONTROL RIDERS NEEDED

My usual help wont be there, so I could use 2 for the Friday morning TE sessions. Its NOT a free practice session for you its actually helping and watching the TE riders. Actually had one of our well known well like guys say "I just cant ride that slow"..(may be Italian and maybe a DR)...PM if you can help. You have to be suited up ready to go at the Friday morning riders meeting because you will be the first up

Got one, could use one more.....by the way when I said "its not a free practice session for you" doesn't mean im requiring you to pay for the sessions. I just mean its for you to help and no really go out and blast around like a normal session.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Is the benefit for a TE control rider simply in helping others? Or is the remainder of the day (the PM) a free practice?
    Provisional Expert #98

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Henke View Post
    Is the benefit for a TE control rider simply in helping others? Or is the remainder of the day (the PM) a free practice?
    Your so fast you don't really need practice..but the benefit is for the TE guys . I don't have the authority to give free track time other than the time with TE.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Danny, I am always available to help. I am pre-registered and paid for practice on Friday, and will always make myself available to assist in any manner you need. Please let me know and I will be there. I will arrive at the track Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dahms View Post
    Danny, I am always available to help. I am pre-registered and paid for practice on Friday, and will always make myself available to assist in any manner you need. Please let me know and I will be there. I will arrive at the track Thursday night.
    Thanks David ... I have your leathers from m Rob by the way.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    SWEET!