Thread: 2020 CMRA Schedule Recommendations/Accommodation

Status
    Novice

2020 CMRA Schedule Recommendations/Accommodation

Walter & CMRA Family:

My name is Joel Linker #720 novice sprint racer. I am inquiring/ requesting for the 2020 season and the racing schedule. I was informed that in 2018 sprint racing was Saturday and Sunday was endurance racing. I work in the Powersports industry and am not able to miss work on Saturday (this is why I sprint race only). If sprint races moved to Saturday's then I would not be able to attend on Saturday. I do not know what the plan is, as the last riders meeting at Hallett Walter mentioned that the schedule is almost complete.

I am a season pre-entry racer in my rookie season. I hope that the events stay on the same day as this year. Thank you for all your efforts to keep this club alive and well and to growing the sport.

Joel Linker

In 2018 small bike sprint racing and endurance was Saturday
    Big Bike sprints were Sunday
    In 2019 some small bike and some big bike sprints as well as endurance are Saturday
    Some small bike and some big bike sprints are Sunday.

I would expect 2020 to remain the same as 2019 unless the the updated format was bad finically. If it was bad I would expect it to go back to 2018. In other words, you will likely always have big bike sprints on Sunday.

Status
    Novice
    Awesome!
    Thank you Michael, when is the date to vote for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Linker View Post
    Awesome!
    Thank you Michael, when is the date to vote for you?
    I think that opens up in October :D