Thread: tire tree, tire changer, Honda CRF150f

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

tire tree, tire changer, Honda CRF150f

I need to make room in the garage.
    Tire tree with extending handle and wheels. Will hold 2 fronts and 1 rear tire. You can pull this behind your pit bike if you are brave enough to ride with one hand while holding the handle. $40

Harbor Freight manual tire changer with motorcycle attachment. $30. You can mount it to the floor of your garage but I mounted it to a sheet of plywood so I could move it around. Works well to hold the tire while you work the tire off with tire irons. I never had much luck trying to twist the long handled tool around the rim.

2006 Honda CRF150F dirtbike. I used it as a pit bike and to ride around my property when I had 20 acres. Rejetted with power up needle. Recently bought new front tire. Asking $1500

Email or call for pictures.
    Lee Henry
    214 733 0248
    733henry@gmail.com

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Pic of the tire tree? What is the diameter of the rod for the front wheels? On my current stand, the front axle diameter isn't large enough for the wheel to slide on.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Smith View Post
    Pic of the tire tree? What is the diameter of the rod for the front wheels? On my current stand, the front axle diameter isn't large enough for the wheel to slide on.
    The diameter is 17mm on both sides. text me and number or email address and I'll send you a picture.