Hey guys I've got a couple of 1986 VFR700. 1 is an old race bike from back when the when th CRRC was a thing(before my time). It was my dad's bike before I was born so its got some sentimental value to it. The other is a donor that race rarely well while I was in high school we brought it to most events so i could ride it on the parade lap. Unfortunately it really hasnt been touched since I graduatted 9 years ago. Life got in the way. I'm planning on restoring both bikes. And maybe using the old race bike in the classic races. I know it wont be competitive most likely but I want to do it for the fun and ive at that point in my life where i can actually afford to do it. Does anyone have any knowledge about these bikes. (Im sure someone does) I was looking to do a wheel conversiom on both for a better selection of tires that aren't 130 section for the rear. Also maybe upgrading the forks as well. Ive seen on a couple forums that a guy has done an older gsxr 750 conversion but no real write ups. Im sure most of you will think its a waste of time but like I said they have a special place in my heart and I dont see them alot. If you would be willing to let me tap into your knowledge on them that would be awesome. And could you pm me. Thanks in advance.