Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Awards Party!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Linker View Post
    Marcelo, Because you are getting an award.
    I wish I was getting an award! Maybe next year.
    For me is an opportunity to see friends, and have fun talking about everything we've been through racing together and trash talking, on an environment where the pressure is off and I don't need to split my time between that and getting the bike sorted for the next race. At least this is my expectation because I wanted to go last year, and couldn't, so this is going to be my first time attending it.

And yes, if I can come home with some hardware as souvenirs too, it certainly makes it even better! But the awards are "a" reason, not "the" reason .
    Marcelo Fartura
    CMRA sprint #25 (former #245)
    ULW Endurance #11 (Torque Addicts)

Marcelo, you are completely Correct! Great time, no pressure, and best Bench Racing around !!!

Status
    Novice
    I completely understand, maybe I am a little envious. I definitely have plans for 2020 and getting an award! C'MON

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Linker View Post
    I completely understand, maybe I am a little envious. I definitely have plans for 2020 and getting an award! C'MON
    No question you will be there brother!! I can say your bike is top and will definitely take you there! Ask me how I know? hahahaha
    Marcelo Fartura
    CMRA sprint #25 (former #245)
    ULW Endurance #11 (Torque Addicts)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I recommend socializing this more. I'm signed up. A reminder email every couple weeks until a few weeks ahead of time seems like a good start. At this point, with just a couple weeks until registration expires, I'd hope to see something on the board or those emails or whatever other options there are. Facebook and/or Instagram maybe? I'm not media social
    Provisional Expert #98