Thread: 2020 License Applications Received

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Lopez View Post
    Hello Walter,
    Couple of items on renewal.
    First, I turned my app in on Dec 25 and do not see my name on the list. Please confirm for 222 prov expert. I did my best with the E-signature but not sure if it is acceptable. You will see the signature but it also printed my name next to the signature.

second, I have tried to register for AMA and keep getting a sign up error on their site for new member account set-up. I will be calling them on this issue unless you have some tips for us on what I may be doing wrong.

So once I get my AMA number what is the best process to get it to CMRA and tied to my license application?

Thanks and happy holidays.
    Alfonso, What kind of issue did you have with the E-signature?
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Walker View Post
    Alfonso, What kind of issue did you have with the E-signature?
    Walter - When I opened the form, it did not have the signature option like I have seen in forms I have used in the past, but may just be some type of missing add-on or maybe I just don't have signatures enabled or something. I didn't say anything since I figured it was on my end and I have a printer/scanner right at my work desk, so it was a quick print/sign/scan/attach for me.

EDIT: I just reopened the form in my browser, and most of the fields are blue / fillable, but the signature blocks are white and I can not even select that area. Once I saved the file, and then opened it from the saved location, I had the option to digitally sign them.
    Last edited by Steven Smith; 12-30-2019 at 12:10 PM.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Smith View Post
    Walter - When I opened the form, it did not have the signature option like I have seen in forms I have used in the past, but may just be some type of missing add-on or maybe I just don't have signatures enabled or something. I didn't say anything since I figured it was on my end and I have a printer/scanner right at my work desk, so it was a quick print/sign/scan/attach for me.

EDIT: I just reopened the form in my browser, and most of the fields are blue / fillable, but the signature blocks are white and I can not even select that area. Once I saved the file, and then opened it from the saved location, I had the option to digitally sign them.
    I'm pretty sure you need to use Adobe Acrobat to use the digital signature.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael De Simone View Post
    I'm pretty sure you need to use Adobe Acrobat to use the digital signature.
    Believe so, thinking about it now. I wonder though how many people with signing issues were trying to just do it on the form that opened up via the link.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Believe so, thinking about it now. I wonder though how many people with signing issues were trying to just do it on the form that opened up via the link.
    ...so I just printed, signed, scanned, emailed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -RMJ96-
    Armour Bodies | Bazzaz | Dunlop | Bison Track | Motion Pro | Vesrah | Vonhertell | Sidi | Woodcraft | 6D Helmets | Woods Cycle Country | Magura

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    That is the problem.

To take advantage of the Electronic signature option you MUST use Adobe Acrobat Reader. There is a link to the download in the instructions on page 1 of the document.

Using Adobe Acrobat Reader it is a 100% inkless process.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Any updates to this list?