Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feb 2020 MSRH Pre-entry Information!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R

Cool Feb 2020 MSRH Pre-entry Information!!

**Pre-entry forms are now available on the ENTRY FORMS page of the CMRA website. NOTE: These are fillable forms. The forms in these packages are designed for on-screen completion using Adobe Acrobat Reader with certain fields automatically populating and calculating as you fill the forms. **
    'Electronic' signatures are allowed using the signature function in Adobe Acrobat Reader only. Cut and paste signatures will not be accepted.
    You may also print the blank forms and complete them and sign by hand.

Take your time!! Pre-entry forms will not be accepted before 10:00 a.m. CT on Wednesday, January 15th.
    Important pre-entry submittal notes...**PLEASE READ**:

1. 2020 License Forms: Pre-entry forms will not be accepted without a current 2020 CMRA License. License Forms may be submitted at the same time as pre-entry form. Minor license submittals must have notarized Minor Release Forms included. Pre-entries will not be accepted for Minors without the notarized release.

2. All 2020 CMRA events will be AMA Sanctioned. All participants MUST have a current AMA Membership. Pre-entry forms will not be accepted without a valid AMA Member number.

3. Incomplete / Incorrect Pre-Entry Forms: Incomplete pre-entry forms will not be processed. Multiple submittals will not be processed. Pre-entry forms which arrive before 10:00 a.m. CT (on 1/15/19) will not be accepted. Please take your time and make sure that everything is filled out completely and accurately.

If something is missing, the form will not be processed until the time that all complete/correct forms have been received. Forms which arrive before 10:00 a.m. CT will be discarded. Instructions for forms are included. To avoid errors, take a moment to read them--check the information you typed to fix mistakes! (10:00 a.m. CT is based on the time on your cell phone)

4. Endurance pre-entry forms: Endurance pre-entry forms must have a minimum of two currently licensed racers listed with signatures and valid AMA Member numbers. Do not list any riders on the form who have not signed.
    Team Owner, Team Captain and all riders listed on the form must have a current 2020 CMRA competition or Non-Competition License. All team riders MUST have a current AMA Membership.

5. Submission Qualifications: Pre-entry forms may be submitted via snail mail or email as an attachment.

**Forms embedded in the body of the email will not be accepted. Emailed photographs of forms will not be accepted.

6. Confirmation of Receipt: I will make a post of the list of received pre-entries as quickly as I can. Calling and emailing will not get an answer to whether or not it was received...it will simply slow down the process.

7. Payment: As always, payment for pre-entries will be on the Monday before the race weekend...in this case, Monday February 10th.

8. Detailed Weekend Schedule: February MSRH Event schedules are available on the 2020 SCHEDULE Page on the CMRA Website.
    Last edited by Walter Walker; 01-09-2020 at 08:59 PM.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Also a reminder: If you pre-enter you can tech your machine on Thursday night at the events.
    CMRA Asst. Race Director/Safety Officer/Medical Liaison/Outrider
    CMRA BoD Member 2018-2023
    Ex#29

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Pre-entries for MSRH open at 10:00am Wednesday January 15th.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990

Mr. Walter, sorry I am a bit confused here, in regards to a minor pre entry form.

according to the last sentence on note #1. Pre-entries will not be accepted for Minors without the notarized release.

unless I am reading this wrong, every time I submit a pre entry form for both my minor riders I will need to get a new notarized minor release form. will I need to do this each time I do pre entry forms, or having one already file with 2020 dates sufficient enough for the entire season.

We submitted minor release forms with license application. Thank you for your time sir, please advised and again I am sorry if i misunderstood the note.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by MOISES RIVERA View Post
    Mr. Walter, sorry I am a bit confused here, in regards to a minor pre entry form.

according to the last sentence on note #1. Pre-entries will not be accepted for Minors without the notarized release.

unless I am reading this wrong, every time I submit a pre entry form for both my minor riders I will need to get a new notarized minor release form. will I need to do this each time I do pre entry forms, or having one already file with 2020 dates sufficient enough for the entire season.

We submitted minor release forms with license application. Thank you for your time sir, please advised and again I am sorry if i misunderstood the note.
    Moises,

The Minor release is annual. If you are submitting a license renewal for a minor along with a pre-entry you will need a notarized minor release. If you have already submitted a license renewal and minor release then you are all set.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990

Just to verify. I complete my forms online and then print, sign, scan, and email. The reason being is because I race two bikes and have to do it this way in order to send a single pdf that includes both tech forms. I just want to make sure that doesn't get mistaken as a "cut and paste" signature. Also, the tech forms for pre-entry should not be signed and dated, correct?

Thanks,
    Topher

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Simmons View Post
    Just to verify. I complete my forms online and then print, sign, scan, and email. The reason being is because I race two bikes and have to do it this way in order to send a single pdf that includes both tech forms. I just want to make sure that doesn't get mistaken as a "cut and paste" signature. Also, the tech forms for pre-entry should not be signed and dated, correct?

Thanks,
    Topher
    All forms must be signed and dated.

If this is a SEASON ENTRY please refer to Item 6 in the attached instructions.

If you need additional tech forms they can be downloaded from the ENTRY FORMS page.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Pre-entries open at 10:00am!!
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990

I still don't see the 2020 Tire Contingency forms. Can we just drop them off at Tech if we don't send them with our Pre Entry?