Thread: DFW Shops That Do Track Suspension Tuning?

DFW Shops That Do Track Suspension Tuning?

Just getting into trackdays and looked to get my Street Triple suspension setup for me.

Are there any local shops you recommend to do this type of work?

I reached out to RaceWorx USA, but haven't been able to get in contact with them for a while.

Did you call them or send a facebook message? If you want to PM your contact info I'll make sure Jimmy at Racworx gets it.
    steved.racing@gmail.com
    (214) 471-0981 (cell)

Email and just called. Is Facebook the way to go?

Status
    Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett Hinds View Post
    Email and just called. Is Facebook the way to go?
    Jim is the only person who works on every single bike to goes in and out of his shop at Raceworx.... Therefore, with race season coming up in less than a month, he is very busy.... I as well am waiting on my motorcycle.

How long does it usually take him to get a bike in and out for this kind of thing?

Did he get a hold of you? I talked to him yesterday and he said he found your email. It really depends on what exactly you are needing done and how busy he is, or if parts need to be ordered.
    steved.racing@gmail.com
    (214) 471-0981 (cell)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    If you're just looking for him to tune your stock set up, it would probably be easiest for him to do it at the track. If you want trick bits, you'll have to get in the queue...…. He is a busy man this time of year.
    Better Dead than Red

Jim is the way to go...did my suspension for years....very many Championships !!!!