Thread: Tech for license school

Tech for license school

I know I have read this somewhere but now I cannot find it.

I am getting ready for the license school and want to know what is looked for at tech for just the license school. I wont be racing the first weekend, going to do my Corner working first. I need some time to get the tech-specific items knocked out for NOLA. Ive looked all over the forum and the rule book, but I am missing it. anyone?

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Contact Danny Dominguez, Race School Leader or Walter Walker, Race Director for an official response. I believe standard track day prep is all that is required if you are not racing.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Snyder View Post
    Contact Danny Dominguez, Race School Leader or Walter Walker, Race Director for an official response. I believe standard track day prep is all that is required if you are not racing.

Standard trackday prep is good for just the school.
    DO NOT TAKE YOUR BIKE THRU TECH. I HAVE TO TECH EACH SCHOOL BIKE ,WHICH WILL BE DONE AFTER WE BREAK FROM THE CLASSROOM. When I look over your bike I will tell you what its lacking to get thru full cmra tech.
    Please atleast have the oil drain drilled and wired and the oil filter should have a clamp but if not it MUST BE MORE THAN HAND TIGHTENED.
    Even if this is your buddy's teched full cmra racebike, I still need to see it after class.
    Last edited by Danny Dominguez; 02-11-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Dominguez View Post
    Standard trackday prep is good for just the school.
    DO NOT TAKE YOUR BIKE THRU TECH. I HAVE TO TECH EACH SCHOOL BIKE ,WHICH WILL BE DONE AFTER WE BREAK FROM THE CLASSROOM. When I look over your bike I will tell you what its lacking to get thru full cmra tech.
    Please atleast have the oil drain drilled and wired and the oil filter should have a clamp but if not it MUST BE MORE THAN HAND TIGHTENED.
    Even if this is your buddy's teched full cmra racebike, I still need to see it after class.
    Danny do you also recommend the radiator is drained and replaced with non slippery stuff such as water....just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Snyder View Post
    Danny do you also recommend the radiator is drained and replaced with non slippery stuff such as water....just curious

Yes, isn't that "normal trackday" prep? I haven't done a trackday since about 2003

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Dominguez View Post
    Yes, isn't that "normal trackday" prep? I haven't done a trackday since about 2003
    no. usually not required