Thread: Returning to racing

Returning to racing

Just looking for some guidance. I had my novice license in 2016-2017. My license were lost and I was wondering if CMRA will have these records on file? Also, what will my requirements be to obtain another novice license? Will the Pro Nov requirements be required to fulfill a second time as I have already done a completed all those duties. Thanks for the time and I look forward to the reply.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadd Roberts View Post
    Just looking for some guidance. I had my novice license in 2016-2017. My license were lost and I was wondering if CMRA will have these records on file? Also, what will my requirements be to obtain another novice license? Will the Pro Nov requirements be required to fulfill a second time as I have already done a completed all those duties. Thanks for the time and I look forward to the reply.
    Chadd,

We have those records. A number of things have changed since 2017. You will need to read through the 2020 license school handbook and take the written test. When completed we will reinstate you as a Novice. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional questions.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)