Thread: ATTENTION NOLA RIDER SCHOOL PARTICIPANTS!!!!

ATTENTION NOLA RIDER SCHOOL PARTICIPANTS!!!!

As of now it looks like we are going ahead with the MSRH event. If you took the school at the NOLA event and plan to COMPLETE the requirements at MSRH then I need you to contact me.
    Danny Dominguez: pm here or text 405-210-0398 or email at copracer44@hotmail.com

really great to see a, what I would call, huge group in the riders school at NOLA. Hope to see you at events in the near future. Group should wear student rider, or otherwise, shirt or fly a "new rider" flag in your pits. Always happy to support, help, and just say hello...to our new riders. Now by no means am I trying to fill Danny's boots....I'm sure you are in very capable hands w him.
    Good luck and welcome.
    Derek Thomas
    ULWE Village Idiots #19

Status
    Novice
    I agree with Derek, I was brand new last year. The turn out this year is double (or possibly more) than last year. I agree, that we should make them wear a jersey in pits as well as on track..... make them feel welcome to the Road Racer community.

Disagree with making them wear a shirt in the pits, but like the idea of getting to know any of them and mentoring in any way you can.