Thread: 6x12 V-Nose Custom Trailer for Trackdays

6x12 V-Nose Custom Trailer for Trackdays

Pictures:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvNIR_o4kogVhKdBvY6dw-ChU2nsHg

My track trailer is for sale!
    Asking $6500
    Located in Tucson, AZ

For sale is a 2018 Look Trailer 6’x12’ enclosed tandem-axle V-Nose trailer, custom-ordered and built to be the perfect trackday or race weekend hauler/garage. It has a finished/insulated interior that’s wired for 30A power, has a 13500 BTU A/C, awning, tool box, tire rack, TV, microwave, shelving, folding wall-mounted table/shelf, fuel jug holders, condor front chock, pit bull stand mounts on wall, rubber floor, and many other little upgrades. I custom ordered and had it built in late 2017, and have put approximately 8000 miles on it. Up until yesterday, it has been stored in a covered lot when not in use. I am located in Tucson, AZ. Here are the details:

EXTERIOR DETAILS:
    -Tandem Axle 6’x12’ V-Nose, 7000lb GVWR. Empty, it weighs around 2800 Lbs.
    -Exterior dimensions: ~16’ long (including tongue). The trailer box is about 6’ wide, plus the width of the wheel wells. Height is approximately 9-10’ (including roof mounted A/C)
    -Two-tone black/grey aluminum exterior with chrome accent
    -10’ matching retractable awning (manual, but very easy to use)
    -slider window with bug screen on each side (let that natural light and air in!)
    -electric brakes on all wheels, with emergency brake disconnect w/dedicated battery
    -120v exterior outlet above wheel well (for your fan, tire warmers, speakers, etc)
    -Tires have plenty of life left
    -12v battery (powers the DC interior dome light and exterior awning light and powered jack)
    -Powered tongue jack w/light
    -Side door with both a cam-door lock and convenient RV style lock (much easier/convenient to use once you are onsight and constantly in/out of your trailer)
    -30A shore power outlet on left/front of V-Nose
    -Rock guard
    -Fume Vents at both front/rear of trailer
    -Drop legs at the rear corners to add in stabilizing the trailer
    -Spare tire mounted and covered on ramp door
    -Ramp door has additional fold-out to really ease that ground to ramp transition

INTERIOR DETAILS:
    -Walls and roof are insulated
    -Interior walls finished with white glossy aluminum (3/8 plywood backing behind)
    -Ceiling finished with white luan
    -Floor finished with a nickel-patterned non-slip rubber material
    -Interior dimensions: 11’ length in the box, plus another 2’ length in the V-Nose. 5’8” wide, 6’4” tall.
    -Open shelving/work top built around a Husky tool box, with additional shelf built at top with microwave mounted.
    -aluminum oil shelf
    -paper towel holder
    -aluminum folding tow rax table
    -various other wall-mounted storage nooks
    -32” TCL Roku TV
    -120v outlets in front and on the right wall
    -2 x pitbull brand motorcycle stand holders (wall-mounted)
    -2 x fuel jug holders (so you don’t spill your fuel!). Collapses to wall when not in use.
    -1 x condor front wheel chock (will NOT come with pitbull trailer restraint system pictured)
    -6 x floor anchor tie-down points
    -clock
    -13500 BTU Dometic A/C with heat strip
    -2 x 4’ ceiling lights (AC powered), plus 1 dome light (DC powered)
    -Folding cot included

This is an awesome trailer, but my family has grown and so my needs have changed. Let me know what questions you have!

-Joe