Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #44 crash/thank you

#44 crash/thank you

So the last race of the day i brought out the red flag, banged myself up fairly well.
    while i was inside my rv receiving medical attention some fellas loaded my equipment up.
    I really want to thank you for doing this. I was told one was Kacey Lewis but dont know who the rest are to say thank you personally so if you did this THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
    And a thank you to Chaplain Joe who drove me and my rig to Memorial/Hermann in Pearland . I was able to get home the next day and have started scheduling surgeries.
    Thanks to my racing family who helped me out during this time.
    See ya at the next round .
    Danny Dominguez

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Dominguez View Post
    So the last race of the day i brought out the red flag, banged myself up fairly well.
    while i was inside my rv receiving medical attention some fellas loaded my equipment up.
    I really want to thank you for doing this. I was told one was Kacey Lewis but dont know who the rest are to say thank you personally so if you did this THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
    And a thank you to Chaplain Joe who drove me and my rig to Memorial/Hermann in Pearland . I was able to get home the next day and have started scheduling surgeries.
    Thanks to my racing family who helped me out during this time.
    See ya at the next round .
    Danny Dominguez

You're welcome.

Kasey, Chaplain Joe, Daisy and myself got it loaded up. Michael Klesel stopped by and offered to help too.

I saw you crash, it didn't look all that bad. Heal up quick and we'll see you at Cresson.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I was home, watching and listening on Race Monitor. Seemed more than a “typical” crash from you. Sorry to have it confirmed now. I wish you a speedy recovery and smooth sailing
    Provisional Expert #98

Quote Originally Posted by Michael De Simone View Post

You're welcome.

Kasey, Chaplain Joe, Daisy and myself got it loaded up. Michael Klesel stopped by and offered to help too.

I saw you crash, it didn't look all that bad. Heal up quick and we'll see you at Cresson.
    THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!
    I saw Michael, he stepped inside and chatted a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Henke View Post
    I was home, watching and listening on Race Monitor. Seemed more than a “typical” crash from you. Sorry to have it confirmed now. I wish you a speedy recovery and smooth sailing
    It was weird, not a mark above my knees, buy bloody murder below em. ha.
    I think a footpeg ripped my leg open, 16 stitches to close.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    It was a rough weekend for legs apparently. Cale went to Pearland on Saturday to patch up a huge hole in his right knee.
    Sloan Essman # 228
    07 SV650s

Quote Originally Posted by Sloan Essman View Post
    It was a rough weekend for legs apparently. Cale went to Pearland on Saturday to patch up a huge hole in his right knee.
    Thats what the medic at the track said, she said i was the third of the weekend to have the knee gashed open. She said mine was not as bad as the others..I hope/pray everyone heals up soon.
    I just returned from my 3rd surgeon visit and it appears my knees wont require surgery just the foot so far so i'm thankful for that.

The boys (#177 and #483) and I are glad to hear that you are ok. We wish you a fast recovery and can’t wait to see back at the track. I’ll wait for you to be back to take my riders school so I can work on my license, I’m tired of letting the boys have all the fun. I think they are ready to be on their own and my bikes are getting rusty.

Also happy to hear everyone else who had a rough weekend at the track is doing well. Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by MOISES RIVERA View Post
    The boys (#177 and #483) and I are glad to hear that you are ok. We wish you a fast recovery and can’t wait to see back at the track. I’ll wait for you to be back to take my riders school so I can work on my license, I’m tired of letting the boys have all the fun. I think they are ready to be on their own and my bikes are getting rusty.

Also happy to hear everyone else who had a rough weekend at the track is doing well. Be safe.
    Thank you, I'm hopeful to be back at the next round for the school atleast but if i cant we have a plan in place to still continue the school.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Sorry to hear about the wreck Danny. Heal up fast!
    David B.